Bored In Work 36 (strings) (1 Viewer)

Tell ye something Elizabeth, I ain't bored in work, I haven't been bored in work for months. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BITCH!!!! How will you be spending forty hours of your life this week? Apart from twanging away at yourself in a dark closet wearing nothing but stilletoes and nipple clamps.

Yummy cold beers in the north of Ozland arf arf arf

today, i will not be bored at work, as i have 25 irish and british music magazines to rate.

eg:
hot press - **
Q - **
mojo - **
uncut - ***
kerrang - *
rock sound - *
irish music magazine - **
etc....

(smash hits - *****)

..here is a rating for ya.....

hot press = minus **************

.cause it's still shacked up with the stunning and the cranberry types, I'll bet the whole office goes around wearing paisley shirts and oxblood doc's. Why can they get over it.

i think they do try to have a mix of music with some other things, like music and some politics and comedy... and their gig listings are quite good.
i don't think they really cover the local/underground/diy scene very much though... there's only one page in the whole magazine? seems like a waste...

Best music magazine was big daddy which sadly only lasted 12 issues, but it's returning soon as Grand Slam, i'm a happy monkey :D

..yeah a waste all right. A load of old coddgers. The magazine is supposed to be mainly about Irish music..but as with all things has pettered in big buisness and is no longer that relevant. I don't have a problem with that, I just wish they'd fess up.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
I'll bet the whole office goes around wearing paisley shirts and oxblood doc's. Why can they get over it.

Tea out my nose all over my jumper!

thanks now I have to go and change!

anyone had any dealings with the rehearsal space 'the jam factory' on james's street. had a booking to try it out on sunday and when we got up there we couldnt find it at all. tried to phone them to get directions and their phone was just going through to voicemail

gave up after about 45mins of looking around and asking for directions. oh yeah and after someone came up to us with a fishing rod and told us they'd knock the hairstyles off of us!!

managed to get through to the later on in the afternoon and they told us we didnt even have a booking!
grrrrrr overload!!

has anyone been up there yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back