Boards.ie is so flippin hacked (1 Viewer)

It was so stupid I assumed it was a joke, but I've read your other posts and you having a sense of humor seems unlikely.
What's with all the mixed signals?
Having read my posts properly you should have gauged I do have a sense of humour. Having read this one post of yours it seems likely to me that you should restrict your posting to boards.ie exclusively.

The worst thing about the site being down is all the saps who are now posting on other forums.

Having read my posts properly you should have gauged I do have a sense of humour. Having read this one post of yours it seems likely to me that you should restrict your posting to boards.ie exclusively.
Well I'm convinced, will you be there too? We can make lists of all the cool people cos everyone here is like, sooooooooooo boring!!

TROLL.jpg

yeesh

You, with 36 posts, say this to somebody with 2,500.
That's funny.

Is there any chance Thumped would open a temporary Personal Issues forum? If someone doesn't do something soon we're going to have an entire generation of internet users with serious fungal infections, concerns about being single and approaching strangers they once made eye contact with and asking them out.

we should at least have a temporary boards.ie forum, put it in small ads or somewhere where no one goes

Is there any chance Thumped would open a temporary Personal Issues forum? If someone doesn't do something soon we're going to have an entire generation of internet users with serious fungal infections, concerns about being single and approaching strangers they once made eye contact with and asking them out.

boards.ie/ntl/discussionanxiety.thumpeduserssmack

I think I speak for everyone here when I say welcome aboard. Have lots of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back