Berlin (1 Viewer)

Jasper

I'm off to Berlin for a few days next week. It's my first time there so can anyone recommend any good venues for electronic music? It seems to be all minimal techno there at the moment which kinda sucks......

I'm off to Berlin for a few days next week. It's my first time there so can anyone recommend any good venues for electronic music? It seems to be all minimal techno there at the moment which kinda sucks......

How would you know this if you've never been?
There's loads of places, just pick up a copy of zitty when you get there. it gives good descriptions of all clubs and the type of music they play

hey I know there's an older thread on Berlin but I was wondering has anyone booked apartments / hostels there they'd recommend? There's lots of sites to find apartments around but they mostly have fake 'AMAZING' reviews on them!

hey I know there's an older thread on Berlin but I was wondering has anyone booked apartments / hostels there they'd recommend? There's lots of sites to find apartments around but they mostly have fake 'AMAZING' reviews on them!
stayed in odessy and heart of gold last week, both cheap, friendly and in decent enough locations.

thank ya kindly! Going for quite a stay and it seems Circus only let you stay a max of seven nights so probably will split it between hostel / apartment while we're there...
very freakin excited :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back