• Vile

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • A sign of pedigree; to be respected

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Did someone say beer?

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
evil bandit said:
Mines fucking huge but if its a case of doing some excercise, eating right and not drinking or accepting my bulbus frame then sadly theres only one winner.

While we're (kind of) on the subject what think ye of moobs :D :D
the VERY SECOND that i see myself developing luscious jugs i'm off to the gym, no messin around. that is the line which should never be crossed.

snakybus said:
thinnest person has to buy the first round?

Good idea. I hear that speeds up the metabolism, ie: gets you pissed quicker.

Does anyone remember Tony Littles target training? I used to get a terrific AB workout laughing at his infommercials.

Lord Damian said:
the VERY SECOND that i see myself developing luscious jugs i'm off to the gym, no messin around. that is the line which should never be crossed.

They snuck up on me like a !ninjaaaa and now I don't know how to get rid. Damon Kind enjoys them a bit too much as well :eek:

i've started cycling into work.. which would be a fucking breeze only that i've just moved from ranelagh to glenageary and i have to cycle into UCD. i smoked about 30 smokes yesterday though and i thought my heart was going to stop on the cycle in this morning.
good way of fighting the bear belly and tasty late night burgers combo tho

I wanna look like this guy.

suck_little.jpg

george mcfly said:
i've started cycling into work.. which would be a fucking breeze only that i've just moved from ranelagh to glenageary and i have to cycle into UCD. i smoked about 30 smokes yesterday though and i thought my heart was going to stop on the cycle in this morning.
good way of fighting the bear belly and tasty late night burgers combo tho
shouldn't the 30 smokes be enough? good lord.

george mcfly said:
it was a stressful day in work
my point exactly - smokes and stress should be enough to keep anybody slim. ever since i cut down from 20 smokes a day to 8 or 9 i've noticed i'm putting the weight on.

hmmmm...fat ass or cancer? it's a fuckin dilemna.

No beer belly for me - don't drink enough beer or eat enough ... I'm 34 years of age and still get pretty pissed on 3 pints, after 5 I can no longer form a sentence coherent enough to order more, or get the beer into my mouth if someone else buys it

Excercise though? Christ I wish I got more - I spend so much time in front of my computer these days one of my knees has started to give up, I think the muscles have just wasted away

It's all to do with developing your core muscles.
Try not going for a piss for about three days and then you'll have abs like Abs, of Five.

george mcfly said:
the idea of having worms sclares me
there's a guy in here who's always scratching his hole, i think he's riddled with them

He could just have piles. Boy are those itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back