Bastardz say cheers (1 Viewer)

pigeon2

Website
Visit site
I would just like to say thank you to all who helped in the Bastard youth three days of chaos around Ireland especially the AMC and Fiona and Micky in Limerick, Skippy and Revolution of a sun and also Ian in Cork and GZ in Dub. NICE ONE :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused:

oh yeah

oh yeah f.uck Ray Cappo and Shelter for being the driest shower of Krisna s.hits ever. I've played alot of gigs and never have I met such a boring humourless bunch also I forgot to say nice one to Cormac Belfast

capp-er, ray C.A.P.P.E.R ok? get the name right at least lads.
like ken said, thanks to everyone, except the van driver who never showed up.
special ' ur wonderful' prize for lycher, who would of loved to have seen capper and crews faces while they were examining the decor on the guitar.
after studying shelter and their years of experience with "punk rock shows" i'll just be glad i did my pre show stretches and excersises, pull up my tommy hill-minger socks, and say "dont b afraid to come up and say whats up, we got tshirts for sale that we'll sign for you after the show", look serious and rugby tackle anyone thats having fun.
p.s. capper asked me was a profesional dancer....eeeuuuuych
hehe, spa's..|..|

My two cents

Personally, I think that Shelter and in particular Ray Cappo have probably taken so much criticism that they haven't deserved over the years that they are now a bit paranoid about some things. I think thats understandable. I found them to be pretty cool people, they were just a bit serious when it came to the actual shows because they wanted to be the best that they could be.
In saying that, I don't think you would find one person who was at the Belfast show that would call Shelter humourless. It was easily one of the best gigs that has ever taken place in Giros, despite a small turnout.
Anyway you guys played a couple of great shows too, and I enjoyed singing for one song! It actually made me miss singing, maybe I'll go start a new band!

serious is right! hehehe:)
ok so we did give them alot of stick for it, but hey it was all in sillyness, they just didnt in anyway understand our sense of humour.
cormac u were deadly! it was great to see u singing, quite some unexpected scream on ya too, pretty good! u should definately start another band.
2 especially great people are patrick and damo, why didnt i ever think of all that madness before, hitching to gigs for the laugh, spontaneously leaving dublin for the buzz somewhere else for a few days.
oh, all ye dublin heads, haha, we were shit on thursday and saved our better gigs for the culchies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back