Bass parts (1 Viewer)

RayRay

Website
www.myspace.com
I have an old Squire P-Bass thats been gathering dust that i want to start playing again. I want to redo the electronics in it but before i do that i need a new pickguard as the old one is in several pieces.

Can anyone recommend shops/sites where they get guitar parts, especially pickguards?

I have an old Squire P-Bass thats been gathering dust that i want to start playing again. I want to redo the electronics in it but before i do that i need a new pickguard as the old one is in several pieces.

Can anyone recommend shops/sites where they get guitar parts, especially pickguards?

anything here;

http://www.banzaimusic.com/Pickguards/

might be a good spot for your electronics as well.

I know thomann have a certain ammount of stuff like that

shop wise I think both musicmaker and the guitar center carry some of that class of thing

Nope but I have a feeling they're made in the factory that either GFS or Irongear stuff is made.

Nope but I have a feeling they're made in the factory that either GFS or Irongear stuff is made.

from extensive lunchtime research I think theres at least two sources for these one of which also sells to/as artec on ebay.

based on reviews and general specs/build quality Im leaning towards these - (early 90s teenage metal fansite style website nothwithstanding)

http://guitarheads.net/products/pickups/alnicosupreme.html

Cool, I really like the Irongear Rolling Torque I have but still planning on getting GFS Mean 90s at some point. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Yeah seen them too, sounds like a great idea. Dearmond pickups sounds awesome

Might a well stick this here, my bass head has gone to the great bass head heaven in the sky, I don't suppose anyone wants it? A small donation would be welcome ideally, but if not I'll just have to dump it somewhere.

Legally of course.

Yeah, was quoted 175. All the output transistors have blown so it needs a new output circuit board. Make me an offer, we're in the K Club Monday so I can just leave it there for you.

I have nothing else to contribute and I am bored so..

Black-Bass-Anatomy.jpg

hoho

Yeah, was quoted 175. All the output transistors have blown so it needs a new output circuit board. Make me an offer, we're in the K Club Monday so I can just leave it there for you.

I can't afford to pay for something that's fucked that I might use for parts at some point so if you're going to dump give me a shout if not hopefully someone else will buy it off you for parts.

It's an Ashdown Mag 250, or 350? I'm not good with numbers.

The new head I've bought has a headphone output jack so I've a wee Laney combo bass amp I'll be looking to get rid of too.

I've also got a Squire Jazz bass I haven't touched in a couple of years I should probably sell. Kinda like having it around though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back