Ballroom #50 - FREE! Lower Deck Friday 31st of March (1 Viewer)

high infidelity said:
This was fucking deadly..|..| I can't remember the last time I was at a gig covered in the sweat of six different men around me...

////////

OAK! :heart:

I can :p :p

herren-fullbodycontact.jpg

last song OAK played was class..

have never seen the lower deck so jammed.. was so packed it was hard to hear anything unless you were right up the front..all those sweaty bodies absorbing the sound

Coldspoons were deadly..first time i'd ever seen them.. tight tight

I was there but thinkfully missed the painfully bad coldspoons. I couldn't believe how packed the place was compared to the last gig I was at there (there was more cats on stage then in the bar at one stage).

I'd never seen Betamax or Oak before and was really disappointed with both of them, Betamax format got very boring very quick they seemed to only have one idea and follwed by a key change in every song.

As for Oak apart from the aforementioned Stooges cover there was nothing that stuck out for me infact I'd be hard pressed to descibre the difference between any of their songs.

Alla -quo- shit bands as he'd no doubt say

george mcfly said:
last song OAK played was class..

have never seen the lower deck so jammed.. was so packed it was hard to hear anything unless you were right up the front..all those sweaty bodies absorbing the sound

Coldspoons were deadly..first time i'd ever seen them.. tight tight

Here, McFly is it true that you have a tattoo of a cassette tape. if so thanks a million bunch for already thinking of the one idea for a tattoo that i actually really wanted.

this....but not at an angle

cassette.gif

Ben Richards said:
Here, McFly is it true that you have a tattoo of a cassette tape. if so thanks a million bunch for already thinking of the one idea for a tattoo that i actually really wanted.

this....but not at an angle

cassette.gif

yeah i have a tattoo of a cassette tape..
it's cool though you can get one too..
have you ever seen The Banger Sisters with Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon?
we'd be just like that!

anyone who doesn't dig oak needs to smoke some shit and exclusively listen to dirtbag music for about a year

img4977

that kind of shit

evil bandit said:
I'd never seen Betamax or Oak before and was really disappointed with both of them, Betamax format got very boring very quick they seemed to only have one idea and follwed by a key change in every song.

Bandit, do you actually know what a key change is? Don't answer that.

Betamax we're fucking ace. :D

gotta say, agree wit antipathy toward de oak, I mean, Eh, Wot??? Betamax good, coldspoons much improved, v. tight, everyone else can F*** O** as I think I kept sayin on de night

much as its your right to express your opinions, all ye Oak naysayers can, as my grandmother used to say, dry up and blow away.

torpid said:
gotta say, agree wit antipathy toward de oak, I mean, Eh, Wot??? Betamax good, coldspoons much improved, v. tight, everyone else can F*** O** as I think I kept sayin on de night

You type on text speak,Im surprised Allen was letting transition year students in.

evil bandit said:
Alla -quo- shit bands as he'd no doubt say
NO HE WOULDN'T!! THAT MAKES NO SENSE AR BITH!!

I'D SAY ALLAHQUAANNNDO, OR ALLAHQUAANNNDON'T OR SOME OTHER VARIATION USING PUN/WORD SUBSTITUTION/THIRD PARTY REFERENCE AND ALWAYS KEEPING IN MIND THE SYLLABIC STRUCTURE OF THE ORIGINAL.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU....

ALLAH - BLAH-BLAH- QUE??? SHIT BAG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back