bah bloody humbug (1 Viewer)

Pints during the day, meeting up with heads, days off work, listening to Paranoid Visions 'Bolix to Xmas', lying under the Xmas tree and making the lights think that you're looking at a distant galaxy, etc., etc.

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I'm with Christmas on this one.

Most of the reasons people are giving for liking christmas, actually have nothing to do with christmas. Spending time with your family, eating nice food, etc. could be done at basically anytime.

Christmas can eat a dick. Definitely the most depressing time of year.

Most of the reasons people are giving for liking christmas, actually have nothing to do with christmas. Spending time with your family, eating nice food, etc. could be done at basically anytime.

Christmas can eat a dick. Definitely the most depressing time of year.

I see both sides of it to be fair. The religious/commercial end of things, yeah, fuck that. Unlike a lot of folks on here though I actually have to fucking work all week, and commute, so having 4 or 5 days where I don't have to do that is a pretty big deal.

i swear, one more crimbo song is going to tip me over the edge. i fucking hate this time of year. is anyone with me on this or am i just an aul scrooge

You're just an aul scrooge, you're worse than a greek anarchist.

_45280883_45280806.jpg

christmastreeku1.jpg

god id love to do that to the big tree outside belfast city hall and tie all the merrymakers to it,

they have a christmas market there at the minute where you can buy reindeer burgers,

poor aul rudolf, the rosey nosed cunt

only time of year i ever seem to be able to afford to order a few records and buy myself decent beer and smoke.probably because i always feel the need to save loads and then realise i only have two other people in my family and the burd.
also next to really hot weather,i think december weather is kind of pleasant.
GO CHRIST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back