86.1% Correct

oh_yeah_cd.JPG

88.9% Correct

Of the 61,036 scores recorded, you scored in the 93rd Percentile

Also, on the pitch test ...

At 500 Hz I can tell tones 4.2 Hz apart which is above normal

Rhythm

84%

88.9% too, but people were shouting at me...

Funnily enough, I also have crazy high pitched hearing, it got me into trouble when I was in school, because I would ask people to turn off certain machines and things because of the noise they were making.
Then I was told that they were not making noise... and then blah blah, they fucking thought I was a mental case or something.

It was kind of an interesting thing really... I was telling people I could hear all these noises, they were telling me I couldnt, but they were the teachers, and they were right. So then I said I couldn't hear them after all, but would they just do me a favour and tunr the machine off anyway.
But, then I didn't know what I could hear or not hear, I would try to guess at what pitch it was allowed to hear at, but sometimes I got it wrong, and everyone was all like "you cant hear that???" and then I had to say, "ohh yeah, that, yeah I hear that.

Its funny how you can tell kids anything and they will accept it. You CANT HEAR THAT! . Oh, sorry, ok.

Anyway, before they actually stuck me into an asylum sort of thing, I mentioned to my dad that there were bats outside, and he looked, and there were, but I could hear them and apparently no one else could, so they tested my hearing.

The lads testing me said it was the highest they had tested. I was told that it was classed as something syndrome, and it was genetically linked to having asthma.

Its still higher than most people it seems, but not as high as it was I think.

I think I'm just plain deaf. I scored ridiculously low in both pitch and tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back