anyone want to come to wacken?...for free...ish (1 Viewer)

kleft

i know it's more metal than punx but let me explain
i have a ticket and flight for the wacken open air festival for somebody that is no longer coming, i was originally going to sell it off but the only people interested were power metal fruits. i would prefare loose all the cash i payed for the thing and have somebody proper enjoy carcass than make a million eurys and have some flimmy-flammy, ninny-nanny miss carcass for avantasia or some crap, i'll give ye the ticket for free, all you'd have to pay for would be the name change for the flights (apparently between 35-50 quid) flyin out on the 29th and comin back on the 5th so you'd have to book a hostel in hamburg for a few nights
it's short notice, i know loads that'd love to go but can't cos of work

any takers?

dbc0ff266d.jpg

and i you know i'd love to have you bobs, would you be up for headin over to the damnation festival in leeds in november? carcass and napalm-d and a bunch more great stuff
seriously though, everyone tell everyone about this(except for the power metallers), i don't want to throw the ticket in the bin

Aye Rob, £29 is not too bad of a ticket for that many bands (with more TBC). So think i might indeed head over for Damnation Fest.

Check on Metal Ireland there horse, 1000% more people over there who'd give a shit about it. But, 1000% more people over there with real jobs too, so, time off might be more of an issue...

yeah but like i says, about 1000% more power metallers who would go for the wrong reasons, i've let the decent ones know about it already, i can't believe it's so fucking hard to get rid of this

Have a bit of a love/hate relationship with metal but I'd nearly go...just to see Carcass ...and maybe Opeth too, but alas i'll be at Mantua fest.

Jaysus, love/hate relationship with metal, and the good side of it is Opeth!? No wonder you hate it! Nothin wrong with power metal either! Leave the hall!

Carcass should be decent and all, but there's plenty more...At The Gates, Grave, Maiden, Kreator, Nifelheim, Obituary, Primordial, Watain...

Jaysus, love/hate relationship with metal, and the good side of it is Opeth!? No wonder you hate it! Nothin wrong with power metal either! Leave the hall!

Hahaha...well it's not even their metal side im really into anymore, i'm a sucker for their queit prog stuff.

[quot]At The Gates, Kreator, Nifelheim, Obituary, Primordial[/quote]

Yup, they'd be pretty deadly too, especially Obituary...didn't even see them on the poster. Too much deciphering to be done to read that.:p

Carcass should be decent and all, but there's plenty more...At The Gates, Grave, Maiden, Kreator, Nifelheim, Obituary, Primordial, Watain...

i've seen all of those apart from kreator

anyways guys i found somebody who's takin the ticket off my hands
cheers anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back