Any rabbit lovers in Ireland? (1 Viewer)

SVP68

Hello,
I found an abandoned small domestic rabbit in my estate a few days ago in kildare.
I've put up loads of posters but no-one has bothered to claim it.
So the so-called "carer" either doesnt give a shit or deliberatly abandoned the little thing as an unwanted xmas present to die in the extreme cold.
I can't take it as I now have my late mother's cat to look after and she just loves killing small mammals, frogs or birds or anything she can get hold of.
Plus I now have a baby so the little thing wouldn't get the attention it deserves.
If you know of any kind animal loving punkers who could offer a good home,
Please send me a private message.
Thanks for reading.

[h=3]Ingredients:[/h]
  • 1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup chopped celery
  • 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
  • 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • dash pepper
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 4 cups water
  • 4 cups dry red wine
  • 2 cups diced carrots
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 4 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup water
[h=3]Preparation:[/h]Directions for rabbit stew.
Dredge rabbit pieces with 1/2 cup flour. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; brown rabbit pieces on all sides. Add celery, onion, salt, pepper, bay leaf, 4 cups water, and wine; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer rabbit stew for 2 hours. Add carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms; cook for about 25 to 30 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender. Combine 1/4 cup flour and 1/3 cup water; stir until well blended and smooth. Stir flour mixture into the broth; cook and stir until thickened.
Rabbit stew recipe serves 4.

http://southernfood.about.com/od/venisongame/r/bl30317q.htm

I have asked Irelands greatest animal lover.She said no.Rabiits suck.

Cheers for all the offers!!!
Found a good home for it.
Sorry for bothering you but was under the impression there were some proper anarcho peace punks on this site.
Mind you shouldnt be surprised,
I've know old grannies who have taken on hunters and the filth protecting animals, whilst waster so-called anarcho punks sat at home getting pissed and listening to conflict.
talk - Action = Zero!!!

Cheers for all the offers!!!
Found a good home for it.
Sorry for bothering you but was under the impression there were some proper anarcho peace punks on this site.
Mind you shouldnt be surprised,
I've know old grannies who have taken on hunters and the filth protecting animals, whilst waster so-called anarcho punks sat at home getting pissed and listening to conflict.
talk - Action = Zero!!!

This place is full of pricks.

I'm not even kidding.

No - tommorrow,
not sure if you were refering to me when you used the word prick, if so, I've no intention of trading online insults like an anonymous keyboard coward.
My origional post was to see if there were any like minded people like myself who doesnt think trying to find a home for a neglected starved sentient being a laughing matter.
Perhaps its enough for some to shout meaningless slogans about how they are going to change the hate filled state, whilst mocking those who have a little compassion and courage to actually do somethimg about it.
I've spent years sabbing, on AR demos, info stands and direct action , and have never backed away from a confrontation with abusers.
Now if you or anyone has an issue with this, feel free to send me a PM with your name and description and as the irish punk scene is a small one, I'm sure well meet up at a gig eventually and then you will have the opportunity to call me a prick to my face, but as I said I've no intention of continuing this online.

No - tommorrow,
not sure if you were refering to me when you used the word prick, if so, I've no intention of trading online insults like an anonymous keyboard coward.
My origional post was to see if there were any like minded people like myself who doesnt think trying to find a home for a neglected starved sentient being a laughing matter.
Perhaps its enough for some to shout meaningless slogans about how they are going to change the hate filled state, whilst mocking those who have a little compassion and courage to actually do somethimg about it.
I've spent years sabbing, on AR demos, info stands and direct action , and have never backed away from a confrontation with abusers.
Now if you or anyone has an issue with this, feel free to send me a PM with your name and description and as the irish punk scene is a small one, I'm sure well meet up at a gig eventually and then you will have the opportunity to call me a prick to my face, but as I said I've no intention of continuing this online.

Dude, I was referring to everyone else.
You came on with a somewhat reasonable request for help and got lambasted with what passes for humour amongst us.
We don't see that much altruism around here.

So shines a good deed in a naughty world...

Thank you no-tommorrow.
Im sorry if I missunderstood your good intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back