Alien prequel to be made (1 Viewer)

Why stop there? How about a meanwhile-quel? What was going on in other parts of space at the same time as the original Alien film? I really don't think this franchise has even come close to being fully milked. There are just heaps of possibilities left in it yet.

I had a thought the other night that the best way for them to continue the Alien series would be via a TV show of battlestar gallactica quality but with tons of swearing, bad ass marines, sleazy suits and buckets of blood.

It would allow them to pretty much anything within reason and would need Sigourney to continue the series since they have been so adamant on doing so in the past.

I had a thought the other night that the best way for them to continue the Alien series would be via a TV show of battlestar gallactica quality but with tons of swearing, bad ass marines, sleazy suits and buckets of blood.

It would allow them to pretty much anything within reason and would need Sigourney to continue the series since they have been so adamant on doing so in the past.

i reckon she'd back out if they threatened to shave her head again

there's been talk of this prequel for a long time, centred around the story of the space jockey on the ship at the start of Alien. seeing as though it was shot down last time in favour of Alien vs. Predator-Requiem i wouldn't hold my breath for this one

'Blade Runner II - Blade Runners' preview at the IFI in August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back