• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
Got "In A Safe Place" yesterday, some if it's brillilliant, good bit of ambient wank on it though and, aside the Sugur Ros track, the singing tracks are a bit pants. Anyone know if any of his other albums are any cop?

'One day I'll be on time' is a great album and is worth every penny...probably their best album

the 'In an off white room' e.p is so-so...it's nothing special and can be avoided.

One day i'll be on time is quite good as well, they are very hit and miss some great track some bad

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Got "In A Safe Place" yesterday, some if it's brillilliant, good bit of ambient wank on it though and, aside the Sugur Ros track, the singing tracks are a bit pants. Anyone know if any of his other albums are any cop?

The track Twentytwofourteen is beautiful and the very very quiet singing track near the end is quite nice.

Mum's first two albums are mildly similar to album leaf but you probably know this...

Jimcorr said:
Mum's first two albums are mildly similar to album leaf but you probably know this...
To be honest, no, i've always found this kind of business to be somewhat pretentious, but i'm kinda getting into it now.

Múm
Explosions in the Sky
Silver Mt Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band
Fennez
Fenn O'Berg
Aphex Twin
Fly Pan Am
Set Fire to Flames

ReadySteadyJedi said:

there's a few other tracks for download on epitonic.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back