A Serious Question from LavajoNation (3 Viewers)

You should allude to A smell. 'Jesus, the bang in here is unreal! Can you smell it, co-worker? It's desperate. Jesus Christ!'

He'll realise it's him who smells but will think that you don't know that it's him yet, and will go and have a good wash before you realise it.

postit.jpg

You should allude to A smell. 'Jesus, the bang in here is unreal! Can you smell it, co-worker? It's desperate. Jesus Christ!'

He'll realise it's him who smells but will think that you don't know that it's him yet, and will go and have a good wash before you realise it.

Thanks Diddles, been trying that for weeks now. Hasn't dawned on him yet. :confused:

Ah well. Get him this bag in Brown Thomas.

smellbag.jpg

LOL I'd rep you again if I could....

I'm started to get really irritated. Do some people just not care if they smell like sh1t?? I usually take a cursory sniff of my underarms once or twice a day just to check that I smell ok --- wtf??? He's not young either, he's around 28. And he has a girlfriend too so I imagine she must get a whiff of him sometimes...URGH.

I'm started to get really irritated. Do some people just not care if they smell like sh1t?? I usually take a cursory sniff of my underarms once or twice a day just to check that I smell ok --- wtf??? He's not young either, he's around 28. And he has a girlfriend too so I imagine she must get a whiff of him sometimes...URGH.

some dudes hygiene is shocking. how girls atcually make physical contact with some humans is mystifying to me. or maybe they're just DURTY too.

imagine the smell of his balls...

i don't think there's an easy way to tell someone they reek w/o hurting their feelings at least a little bit. then again, he might be like me. i generally think i smell ok, but if someone told me that i didn't i really wouldn't give a shit. i'm not one to slather myself in chemicals to keep away the human smell.

imagine the smell of his balls...

i don't think there's an easy way to tell someone they reek w/o hurting their feelings at least a little bit. then again, he might be like me. i generally think i smell ok, but if someone told me that i didn't i really wouldn't give a shit. i'm not one to slather myself in chemicals to keep away the human smell.

I wouldn't mind if it was the simple musk after a workout. I don't mind normal human smells. But he doesn't smell normal. He smells like he was used as a urinal at a hogmanay party in Glasgow that everyone subsequently vomitted into and the lot of it was left to rot for a good week before being added to other batches of poo/pee/puke before going off to the sewer.

It is not a human smell.

The girlfriend might like his smell. Pheromones and shit.
Also, some people just don’t realise it. No one tells them like.
And some people are just smelly pricks.

EDIT: After seeing your above post, nevermind.

He smells like he was used as a urinal at a hogmanay party in Glasgow that everyone subsequently vomitted into and the lot of it was left to rot for a good week before being added to other batches of poo/pee/puke before going off to the sewer.

Ask him not to do this in future. Also, let him smell this thread.

I wouldn't mind if it was the simple musk after a workout. I don't mind normal human smells. But he doesn't smell normal. He smells like he was used as a urinal at a hogmanay party in Glasgow that everyone subsequently vomitted into and the lot of it was left to rot for a good week before being added to other batches of poo/pee/puke before going off to the sewer.

It is not a human smell.
maybe he's sick? like, physically sick..inside?

or maybe he's been body-snatched and replaced with a smelly clone?

i wish i had an answer, then i'd be the hero.

so solly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back