9th May Lower Deck - Annihilation Time/Oak/Mongolia/Crowd Control (1 Viewer)

All the bands rocked!
Motley Crue threatened to outshine Oak at one stage with some amazing fingerwork and stage presence.
Magnolia were fucking excellent. I loved the crossfading effects on Damo's guitar and I loved the fact that the whole band had their eyes squeezed shut as they belted out killah riffffs!
Come on lads.
ONE MORE SET!

That was a fuckin deadly gig! Gettin up at 8am to go divin with a monster hangover after gettin to bed at 3.30 wasn't so great...fuckin almost swept out to sea by underwater currents at dalkey island, aaaargh! Amazing, underwater rollercoaster!

great gig. good crowd too. was lovin' the new oak space rock sounds on the new tracks. crowd control totally blew me away. missed exploding birds. t'was deadly to see the whole place rockin' out too. deadly buzz. thanks andy!

Yeah, Crowd Control FAW-KING SLAYED. New favourite Irish band, class!!! The new recording is legendiferous too. Good rockin from the 'golia and Oak too.

only saw one exploding bird's song, one oak song and no mongo songs, too much buzz to be had talking shit outside...crowd control were best i've ever seen them...awesome night

top 10 moments from the other night:

1)the anti Andy attack
2) the two hardcore kids who may have possibly missed the humour in us repeatedly piling on The Bull and would break into hardcore dancing any time we did it.
3) Sid & Nancy down the front. Wow.
4) Jill's use of actual words that weren't "BUM!".
5) Willy's drum solo
6) people buying me "belated" birthday drinks throughout the night.
7) "In The Shadow of the Horns"
8) playing air guitar with Oli outside
9) Una confiscating Aongus' drink
10) the return of Oak

I actually completely missed Mongolia, thus once again foiling my plan to steal the cowbell.

good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back