2020-21 Football thread (1 Viewer)

What was the score?

Plenty of media talked about it happening, not much actual coverage of the game itself though.
Bohs 1-2 Palestine.
Palestine rarely got into Bohs final third in 1st half. Bohs heavily dominated and somehow it was still 0-0 at HT.
Bohs went 1-0 up early in 2nd half and made a lot of subs early in 3rd quarter.
Palestine scored against the run of play and got another with about 15 mins left. Late on Palestine were better team.
Great celebrations afterwards with both teams still on pitch half an hour after game ended when I left.
Bohs did a spectacularly good job hosting this. Hope this story goes around the world.

Des Kelly stand looked like the best place to be alright:
A lot of Palestinians, activists and noisy young folks and some people I know were in there. The players were standing directly in front this angle celebrating for ages after match. Unfortunately I can't figure how to forward the footage I was sent of that.

Only downside of night was one of Bohs players was in bad way after winning goal but hard to see why - always worrying to see innocuous injuries.

ST. PAULI got promoted last weekend. A win in final match will see them go up as Champs. Hamburg (4th) are stuck in Bundesliga 2 for another season.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And Celtic have won the SPL again, #53!

Apparently the Arsenal team are staying in the hotel next to where I'm working today.
hope Spurs don't poison them.

Probably not much to play for today unless City get a red card or something. Everything else is decided.
If Son had equalised the other night it would have been a cracker today. Arsenal had a shit run in December and that will cost them. They have been super since.

Will miss Jurgen...

Eight teams in London today, and four more nearby, there's a palpable atmosphere around here. There's also the Hackney half marathon, which is apparently a big deal also.at least 12,500 runners.

Good vibes so far, but we'll see how the day goes.

Kudos' goal against City was incredible. At least keeps it interesting with 45 to go but I don't expect them to get anything from the game.

Regardless it'd be annoying Arsenal can't get the job done against Everton, it'd be a bit of a damp squib way to end the season.
No shocks in the end. Bye David Moyes but I'm sure he will be back very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back