• Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 4

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
punkrockattack.jpg

I can't fucking wait. Every band on there I want to see and I expect to be "amazing". Also, if it's true, can't wait for "the final countdown", fireworks and "breaking the law". :D

Hmmm, maybe now would be the time for the requisite and at this stage almost mandatory ex-pat punk request for Buckfast? Anyone want to bring some over, and some black tea?

I'll bring ya some tea (Barry's, Lion's, Tesco label?), and I'll attempt to bring Buckfast, but sure it'll most likely disapear within minutes of arriving...

Notice to the immediate left of my arse, beneath the Crusty Pouch (tm), the ruins of my underwear, having just been viciously torn asunder by Eyal in continuation of a wedgie-war that started on the first NDT tour and has continued on each one since...my left arm is pathetically outstretched & holding on to his own undergarments, though its clear that on this particular occasion I've been bested in pant-related combat.

Sorry about the poncey literary descriptions, I've been going mental writing college essays the last 2 weeks and can't seem to get out of this "distinguished" style monologue going on in my head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back