Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
A stack of nearly 50 CDs including stuff by:
Atheist
Black Sabbath (a special edition of Paranoid)
Merzbow
Z’EV
Lair of the Minotaur
Masonna
Venom (a special edition of Black Metal)
Organum
Jazzkamer
Gnaw Their Tongues
KK Null
Richard Pinhas

And more.

Free to a good home. Looking at @GARYXKNIFEDX or @nuke terrorist or some other gentleman of taste.

A stack of nearly 50 CDs including stuff by:
Atheist
Black Sabbath (a special edition of Paranoid)
Merzbow
Z’EV
Lair of the Minotaur
Masonna
Venom (a special edition of Black Metal)
Organum
Jazzkamer
Gnaw Their Tongues
KK Null
Richard Pinhas

And more.

Free to a good home. Looking at @GARYXKNIFEDX or @nuke terrorist or some other gentleman of taste.
Really I wouldn't be able to collect anything in person.
What Masonna do you have??
Only got more into him in last couple of years.
I have so much stuff already (four packages I haven't listened to yet and three LPs more coming).

Steo and a few others might be interested?

Really I wouldn't be able to collect anything in person.
What Masonna do you have??
Only got more into him in last couple of years.
I have so much stuff already (four packages I haven't listened to yet and three LPs more coming).

Steo and a few others might be interested?
It’s one of those Ultimate Collection compilations by Masonna. Where are you based again? I’m doing a day trip to Kilkenny for work next week but I don’t know if you’re on the way?

That reminds me, @rettucs, I’m in Kilkenny next week for a conference. Potentially time for a coffee if you’re around?

It’s one of those Ultimate Collection compilations by Masonna. Where are you based again? I’m doing a day trip to Kilkenny for work next week but I don’t know if you’re on the way?

That reminds me, @rettucs, I’m in Kilkenny next week for a conference. Potentially time for a coffee if you’re around?
Sorry - I live in North Tipperary! Nenagh is my local town. Long way from Kilkenny.
Actually is easier to get to Dublin by bus and back where I live than to Limerick (less than 50 minutes away).

I have 200 copies Maximum Rock n Roll and lots of obscure records of little worth I want to give away.
But realistically but who is gonna drive here to collect 'em?
A few years ago I had over 100 records I never filed away because I hadn't listened to them enough. Have it down to about 25 now! Mostly EPs.
I've well over 3000 records and buy well over a hundred every year. I need to get rid of things - doubles of well known records might be a start.

Sorry - I live in North Tipperary! Nenagh is my local town. Long way from Kilkenny.
Actually is easier to get to Dublin by bus and back where I live than to Limerick (less than 50 minutes away).

I have 200 copies Maximum Rock n Roll and lots of obscure records of little worth I want to give away.
But realistically but who is gonna drive here to collect 'em?
A few years ago I had over 100 records I never filed away because I hadn't listened to them enough. Have it down to about 25 now! Mostly EPs.
I've well over 3000 records and buy well over a hundred every year. I need to get rid of things - doubles of well known records might be a start.
No worries, you were just the first person that came to mind when I looked at the spread of albums in front of me last night. If you change your mind, let me know and we can work something out.

in the Lyrath? Whats days are you down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back