Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

I'm the opposite. I only drink 1%. I hate the taste of milk though, so anything that fills the gap but doesn't taste of anything makes me feel better. Soya milk A+ too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm covered in paint. Does it come out of your hair? Painting concrete walls kind of blows too.

Just wash your hair with white spirits.;)

Fuck sake Thumped

beaver-internet-outage.jpg

Trying out the breadmaker that's been stashed away behind the fridge for ages. Expected to wake up to freshly baked bread. Instead I found a tripped master switch and half made bread.
Could have been worse, the house could've burned down.

I don't understand that last complaint at all.

One time on thumped I reported an incident in which I was traveling on a near-empty Dublin bus and a woman got on, asked me to move my bag off the empty seat beside me, sat down in the seat and then berated me for the rest of the journey (about 40 seconds) for taking up seat space with my bag. I got no sympathy here.

I don't understand that last complaint at all.

One time on thumped I reported an incident in which I was traveling on a near-empty Dublin bus and a woman got on, asked me to move my bag off the empty seat beside me, sat down in the seat and then berated me for the rest of the journey (about 40 seconds) for taking up seat space with my bag. I got no sympathy here.

Life is a hard road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back