Minor complaints thread (55 Viewers)

Actually, I can get behind all of these.

Me too. They should all go without saying though especially the checking your phone while someone is talking to you.

"So yeah obviously my family's really torn up by all of this it's a huge burden and"

Beep beep

Person checks phone

"I'm sorry is my existence interfering with your phones needs ?"

When it comes down to it probably because I want to get out of Ireland to be honest. but point taken re: country living in Ireland.

Well.... I think that is my world right now but sure.

Never leave the island. People out here just aint right.

yeah but there's a murderer on the loose

you run from door to door on main street, pounding on them for help but each one is the same - 'closed for lunch'

"Heeeelp I need help please"

"What part of the sign are you having trouble with ?"

Yeah, I hardly read anything on the internet these days. I post here and read the newspaper with the occasional facebook post (usually involving my dog) and a few recipe searches. My laptop is open all day but I'm only really on it for about an hour a day. Most of the time I leave the house and forget my phone since it never rings. I have to admit, it's nice. No one ever checks their phone when I'm with them now. I like technology, I like knowing people are out there at the touch of a few keys but there is a lot to be said about reading the paper, doing the crossword at the kitchen table or outside with a cup of coffee. My head is better for it.

I can get behind these too. I pretty much look at thumped when I'm at work and that's near enough the extent of my internetting these days bar going on to facebook once every few days. I stuck up some pictures after the baby was born but that's been it. I pretty much never switch my laptop on at home anymore. Don't want to. Spend enough time in front of a computer at work. The only downside to that is that I don't really get around to recording too much in the way of music these days. But then I'm probably in the minority in thinking that's a downside

Last edited:
browsing daft in anticipation of looking for a new home in October and see perfect places with parking etc and then noticing 'females only'

FOR FUCK SAKE.
is that not what references and interviews are for, to weed out the weirdos no?

It's obviously the fault of whichever Thumped user it was (@CinnamonBoy perhaps?) that used to go around to 'look at houses' and then try and ride the nice looking women there

They should go pretty easily, no?

Sold out and all.

yeah but adverts and donedeal wont let me list it for anything but cost price. when i listed at cost price as soon as anyone offered me over that it was deleted, so i cant even get in touch with any of the people who wanted it.
SOMEONE JUST TAKE IT OFF ME.

yeah but adverts and donedeal wont let me list it for anything but cost price. when i listed at cost price as soon as anyone offered me over that it was deleted, so i cant even get in touch with any of the people who wanted it.
SOMEONE JUST TAKE IT OFF ME.

It looks like ebay Ireland has a rake of them for sale. And for way above face.

also, i want to go, but cant because im too sick. so i want to make a profit from whatever bastard gets to go instead of me so i can pay my medical bills.

I had a messed up dream last night where Bernie Lomax had died, and came to warn me not to go in to work today. He said he'd traveled back a day to "make shit right again"
It freaked me out and I couldn't get back to sleep for the rest of the night.

I'm in work now :confused:

That moment when you accept that the program that crashed isn't going to fix itslef and you have to force close it and lose all your work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back