The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (1 Viewer)

3 more wins and it's there's. I'm worried to be honest. If the last 3 games were Real, Barca and Ajax from 1972 they'd be certainties but the lesser teams seem to bother them. That's what happens when a team plays with more heart and balls than head and feet.

They're the merseysiders (Both sides) of Spain.

If it was 1970s Atletico they'd just kick and cheat their way to victory

Benfica leading 2-1 after winning at home against Juve, so hat do they do in the away leg ? Line up 4-3-3 and go on the attack from the off of course.

I'm beginning to really love the Europa League.

And end up 0-0, go figure
Kiss of death there alright. The other match was a fucking belter though, just watched it there fucking hell, poor Valencia. Final could be 4-3.
You might as well, as an Everton supporter.
Well, yeah it would suit us in the way we play now, without £100 million investment in the club as a whole we've probably a better shot at getting through the 18 games required to win it (which is way too many but it is what it is) rather than the 38 games required to finish in the top 4. Ask a Spurs fan if they'd take a mid table finish and CL spot. They'd jump at the chance too.

Having said all this we're nowhere near the standard of Sevilla, Juve, Benfica or Valencia but I'd like to actually know that rather than assume it.

I heard on FB that there were people shot before the game

Apparently so, the match is between Fiorentina and Napoli, but the trouble has been between the Napoli and Roma fans. Conflicting reports but some are saying that the cops shot someone, some say it was a local shopkeeper who felt intimidated.

Kick off was delayed for 45 minutes as people weren't sure what to do, eventually Marik Hamsik, the team's captain, got the Napoli ultras to agree that the game should go ahead.

During the delay Trevor Francis did a fine job stalling but began to run out of steam and began talking about how his wife would be watching the coverage of him in the studio, but wouldn't bother with the match.

Good game, Napoli went 2 up but it's 2-1 now and Fiorentina look dangerous

Wasn't there a game in the Euros that was delayed (might have been the England game that was postponed, actually) and the RTE lads just yapped for an hour? I remember that being pretty cool. While the ITV lads panicked and showed a repeat of some other game.

Did that actually happen?

Wasn't there a game in the Euros that was delayed (might have been the England game that was postponed, actually) and the RTE lads just yapped for an hour? I remember that being pretty cool. While the ITV lads panicked and showed a repeat of some other game.

Did that actually happen?

ITV did have to do something similar when the Poland-England world cup qualifier was on last year and it was postponed for a due to heavy rain.

Atletico 2-0 down at Levante. Could mean all 3 sides are in with a shout on the last day!

In Spain they let head-to-heads decide it rather than goal difference. Never knew that.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back