magic mushrooms (2 Viewers)

Whats the consensus on shroom storage then?

Are we driers, or soakers in oilers, or what?
The "dried" ones I have seen have generally not really been done that well, and end up moldy. I would say sticking a load of them into a jar and covering them with oil would keep them well, except what do you do with them then.
What about trying to dry them on the lowest setting possible in an oven, and then into a ziplock baggy or somesuch?

Discuss, people.

The "dried" ones I have seen have generally not really been done that well, and end up moldy. I would say sticking a load of them into a jar and covering them with oil would keep them well, except what do you do with them then.
What about trying to dry them on the lowest setting possible in an oven, and then into a ziplock baggy or somesuch?

Discuss, people.
they get stronger the drier they are.

wheres near to london that will have some?

anyone?

Ernesto, try and find some grassyness with Birch or Beech trees flanking it, that isn't mobbed out of it by people.

Something about a couple of trees makes them feel a bit more at home I think.

Discuss, people.

I tried dryin them in the hotpress when I was in school but they made a smell and my mother found them, she didnt know what they were and I said they were for class. I put them in honey before, that's good.

Discuss, people.

Honey's supposed to be great as is alcohol.

they get stronger the drier they are.
like, they are mainly water, so if you dry em, they will be way more concentrated.
But, say 10 shrooms would still be 10 shrooms regardless of water content.

Or are you saying that something actually happens to them i they dry? That 10 shrooms takes on the force of 15 or something?

i find the best way of drying them is put them on newspaper under a lamp or in the hotpress with the door ajar . I did this a couple of years ago and the crop lasted me until march.

We dried them proper once when I was about 15, first time I ever took them, and they had all crumbled into a flaky mess and I ate a heap of them without knowing how many...got weird, I enjoyed lying down laughing away in frosty grass in my t-shirt (Haloween time) thinking i was in a silvery sea, until someone decided I might actually get hyperthermia and helped me in.

i find the best way of drying them is put them on newspaper under a lamp or in the hotpress with the door ajar . I did this a couple of years ago and the crop lasted me until march.

I've seen the hotpress technique... and moldyness and much tears ensued. I think that might be hit and miss. Maybe if you have a really warm dry hotpress thats on all the time that would be better?

The heat lamp is a different kettle of fish though. That might work.
I am still liking my idea of a really low oven, maybe with the door cracked open, for say 30 mins or something.

Ernesto, try and find some grassyness with Birch or Beech trees flanking it, that isn't mobbed out of it by people.

Something about a couple of trees makes them feel a bit more at home I think.

might pop up to hamstead heath or some thing at the weekend or get a train somewhere for an hour. hmmm

i wrapped mine in newspaper and change it every couple of days,anyone tried this method and does it work?
just seem hmds post....wrapped in paper and in my wardrobe?

newspaper works, as does brown paper bag. in a dry place like in a hotpress or on a radiator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back