The price of razorblades (1 Viewer)

Another reason to grow a beard.

jock-beard.jpg

wait til you start growing a real beard though mate

anyway, straight women and gay men find my natural beard irresistible.

oh shit said:
wait til you start growing a real beard though mate

anyway, straight women and gay men find my natural beard irresistible.

That picture a few posts above kinda looks like you last summer!

nlgbbbblth said:
they're usually near checkout counters now aren't they?

too many being nicked I'd say.

yes shoplifting is always an option. when i was young man and used to shoplift razor blades were always one of the things to steal, as well as olive oil.
of course this was defo not .|..|.

Miss Piggy said:
yes shoplifting is always an option. when i was young man and used to shoplift razor blades were always one of the things to steal, as well as olive oil.

Yes, I predict that the imminent rise in the price of olive oil will encourage petty crime by juveniles and other undesirables. And about time, I say.

yeah, it's bad. i tend to go for boots own brand but they only last a couple of shaves. it's a bleedin' no-win situation!!

ps: http://www.boycottgillette.com/ is bonkers

"Hidden cameras in GILLETTE spy shelves take mug shots of people who pick up their products!

Consumers have asked Gillette to stop putting RFID "spy chips" in their products, but Gillette has ignored our concerns.

Don't let Gillette spy on YOU next!"

cpr said:
For real crap try the boots womens razors.

No.

I got one of those intuition yokes, coz i was broke and it (the entire razor plus two blades) was cheaper than new blades... :rolleyes: It's the one that lathers in water. It's alright, but doesnt allow for a very close shave, I don't think.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, LADS :/

roxy said:
No.

I got one of those intuition yokes, coz i was broke and it (the entire razor plus two blades) was cheaper than new blades... :rolleyes: It's the one that lathers in water. It's alright, but doesnt allow for a very close shave, I don't think.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, LADS :/

I concur, i also bought one of those nifty yokes and they are splendid, easy to hold on to in the shower too. way better than those shit disposable ones anyway.

Hijacking man things is fun.

broken arm said:
i bought one of these.

CRR-EBONY-md.jpg

is that one of those cut throat razor things? once i had a full big beard i wanted rid of and rather than spend the day hacking it off myself i went to that barbers on westmoreland st thats kinda under beshoffs and has a picture of john bruton getting a shave inside. it seemed like the perfect solution so i went in and asked for the hot towel shave, grand, took about an hour, the face was a bit scraped and sore feeling and it cost €36. after i paid the lady gave me some tissues to dab at my face, i thought it was because she had put all this soothing balm stuff on it and it ight need a bit of a mop but as i was going up the stairs i realized it was to mop up the blood! she had absolutly butchered me and didnt say so much as a word about it. i had to go into work then straight away and try and sneak to the jacks without anyone seeing so that i could check out the damage and make myself less frightening looking.

seeing as this is a lads thread can i ask if my mistake was in letting a lady do the shaving or does maybe your face need to be a bit more used to regular shaving before subjecting it to that sorta thing? either way im never doing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back