Minor complaints thread (30 Viewers)

Having to study on your poxy birthday on your own for a final exam in the morning that I have to fucking ace. Not even the change in my pocket for a cheap can of pissy lager for a nightcap. Total wank

Inability to stay off message boards night before vital final exam.

Having to study on your poxy birthday on your own for a final exam in the morning that I have to fucking ace. Not even the change in my pocket for a cheap can of pissy lager for a nightcap. Total wank

Jesus man raid the fucking pirate thing on the kitchen windowsill - thats what its there for!!

quote: "Quote", code: "Code", bold: "Bold (Ctrl+B)", italic: "Italic (Ctrl+I)", fontcolor: "Text Color", unorderedlist: "Unordered List", orderedlist: "Ordered List", outdent: "Outdent", indent: "Indent", none: "None", align_left: "Align Left", align_center: "Align Center", align_right: "Align Right", deleted: "Strike-through", underline: "Underline (Ctrl+U)", alignment: "Alignment", undo: "Undo (Ctrl+Z)", redo: "Redo (Ctrl+Y)", spoiler: "Spoiler", insert: "Insert...", remove_formatting: "Remove Formatting", font_size: "Font Size", font_family: "Font Family", smilies: "Smilies", media: "Media", drafts: "Drafts", save_draft: "Save Draft", delete_draft: "Delete Draft", draft_saved: "Draft saved", draft_deleted: "Draft deleted", switch_mode_bb: "Use BB Code Editor", switch_mode_rich: "Use Rich Text Editor", reply_placeholder: "Write your reply...", drop_files_here_to_upload: "Drop files here to upload", uploads_are_not_available: "Uploads are not available." };

Happy Birthday @ernesto

I made this for you, so ACE THAT EXAM.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Happy Birthday @ernesto

I made this for you, so ACE THAT EXAM.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awe thanks Jonah. I wish my connection allowed me to watch that but I'll watch it after the exam tomorrow when I'll have 3G, cheers :)

Awe thanks Jonah. I wish my connection allowed me to watch that but I'll watch it after the exam tomorrow when I'll have 3G, cheers :)

I'm not going to lie (again) I didn't make it. I youtube'd and found a bad rendition of happy birthday with your user name on screen. I'M SO SORRY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back