Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

Feeling sorry for myself
So I'm having the most gourmet of Saturdays.
Started with some fancy Irish artisan coffee, and and open sandwich with walnut sourdough bread, organic Italian olive tapenade, my mates homemade chicken liver patè and some strong dubliner cheddar. Rounded off with
Limited edition Sierra Nevada.

Fucking Yes.

Come on Gout, let's be having you, you prick

life-enhancing collectibles/useless plastic tat that arrives in the mail

View attachment 8871
The film of which starred Jennifer Connelly.

normal_the_rocketeer_5_pg.jpg

Which gives me the opportunity to post a picture of Jennifer Connelly.

Yay!!!

Sent in a piece to Patrick Fryne of the IT to ask him to see whether I "had it" to become a writer. After a couple of weeks he tweeted to say he loved the pieces and was sending an email. He sent a HUGE email, he's one of my The Best Men in the World with this being my favourite line:

"To get into freelance writing (you are more than good enough to do that) here's what to do (well, it's what I did):"

I have achieved zilch yet but I'm very happy tonight.

Sent in a piece to Patrick Fryne of the IT to ask him to see whether I "had it" to become a writer. After a couple of weeks he tweeted to say he loved the pieces and was sending an email. He sent a HUGE email, he's one of my The Best Men in the World with this being my favourite line:

"To get into freelance writing (you are more than good enough to do that) here's what to do (well, it's what I did):"

YEEEHAYYYYYYY!!!

No fucking problem to ya.

I f he had never have said anything..you'd know you were barking up the wrong tree..the fact that he took his time to offer encouragement..is a sure sign.

I've no idea who this dude is mind you...I doubt he's as good as you though..or as good as you are gonna be, to be exact

patrick freyne is not known for his good intentions

Good for you, man. Truly.

My sister is a freelancer. It is a lot of hard work for short money and a lot of rejection and you are always making mistakes and always learning, but it is very rewarding when it comes good.
The very best of luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back