Cat POWer (2 Viewers)

conor said:
bad example dude, as usual he was looking for a rise off people.

blah blha blha blha balh ablh ablh albhablh lbha albh
lbah lhbalh ba lhab lhab lbah balh
albh lahb

blha lhablh ba

ablh???
lhablhab!! lol. nah, lbha.

ablh

ps - lbhalhb lh lhab lbhalh ablh balh balhb a

RAD-ALARM said:
blah blha blha blha balh ablh ablh albhablh lbha albh
lbah lhbalh ba lhab lhab lbah balh
albh lahb

blha lhablh ba

ablh???
lhablhab!! lol. nah, lbha.

ablh

ps - lbhalhb lh lhab lbhalh ablh balh balhb a

:D :D

is this your template for every post?

is cat power like grrrl power or puppy power a la scrappy doo?

very indie

Cat power helps cats understand indie. And alternative. And empowers them to clean out their own litters.

I hereby declare this post the future of thumped. Possibly the most exciting, enigmatic thing to happen to the internet since it's creation. A minimalist statement for the ages. A triumph and a rallying cry. This is where language was finally laid to rest and destroyed so that we may start anew. We must hail Unicron. We must marvel at his work and we must take up the gauntlet that he has thrown down.

˚.˚

I hereby declare this post the future of thumped. Possibly the most exciting, enigmatic thing to happen to the internet since it's creation. A minimalist statement for the ages. A triumph and a rallying cry. This is where language was finally laid to rest and destroyed so that we may start anew. We must hail Unicron. We must marvel at his work and we must take up the gauntlet that he has thrown down.

˚.˚

0 0
|
_
/ \

Actually what happened was, last night I went to see her in the olympia and it looked like she wasn't in a good way, she didn't have quite the same level of anxiety as way back in the day but she was obviously really agitated throughout. She played from 9 till 11:40 and it veered from being very good on the occasions when she was singing and got into her stride to it being excruciating watching someone as obviously upset as she was go through it. I'm amazed that someone involved in the gig, either her tour manager or someone from the promotor didn't pull the plug on it, at least when she blasted through the curfew as long as she did.

I came home and posted something really quick about it, then thought better of what I wrote. I'm looking through twitter right now and some people are saying how amazing it was, but I found it a little disturbing, some folks are really lacking in cop on and empathy. One dude tweeted about how shit it was and actually at-ed her into the tweet.

Perhaps I'm just projecting, I have some anxiety issues from time to time and when I do I just want to take myself away from the world and hide in a corner, having them with 1,000 people staring at me is my idea of hell.

0 0
|
_
/ \

Actually what happened was, last night I went to see her in the olympia and it looked like she wasn't in a good way, she didn't have quite the same level of anxiety as way back in the day but she was obviously really agitated throughout. She played from 9 till 11:40 and it veered from being very good on the occasions when she was singing and got into her stride to it being excruciating watching someone as obviously upset as she was go through it. I'm amazed that someone involved in the gig, either her tour manager or someone from the promotor didn't pull the plug on it, at least when she blasted through the curfew as long as she did.

I came home and posted something really quick about it, then thought better of what I wrote. I'm looking through twitter right now and some people are saying how amazing it was, but I found it a little disturbing, some folks are really lacking in cop on and empathy. One dude tweeted about how shit it was and actually at-ed her into the tweet.

Perhaps I'm just projecting, I have some anxiety issues from time to time and when I do I just want to take myself away from the world and hide in a corner, having them with 1,000 people staring at me is my idea of hell.

were you at the gig in that place that used to be the red box?

0 0
|
_
/ \

Don't censor yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back