new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (4 Viewers)

Don't say that. Liverpool haven't won a cup final in years. At least not in 90 minutes.

Flanno is a legend. A tackling full back? How un-hipsterish. Used to be full backs were just biding time till they became centre backs, but nowadays they're just waiting to become wingers. Not our John Flan. He wants to kick people.

massive flanno fan. his first game against city with carragher dragging him around the place a few years back was brilliant. great to have quality young scouser knocking around again. big game player too. the lad don't give a fuck. would love to see him grab a goal in front of this raucous Kop before the seasons out. was a pass away from a chance or two yesterday.

would like to see WH play well tonight so they're not going into next week with loads to prove. big andy and skrtel should be a good laugh next week

The hammers have nothing to prove, nothing to play for. I dunno what to expect. They turned over for United. But they are multiple penalties waiting to happen.

You know, I never felt that was the end of the world at the time. In fact, they won the league the following year. Sometimes you don't win the league. Then sometimes becomes two decades and you wonder, what if Mick T had missed that. Eh? We'd have 19, then, right?

I'm not sure it would have made a huge difference to my life.

as solid as sakho was, hope agger back for next weekend

the sight of touré coming on was frightening today. managed one dodgy header in his 5 min cameo too. good man Kolo.

according to my fantasy football team, yaya has a knock. nothing too serious I suppose?

can't get my head around all the media (pretty much) claiming next week a 'winner takes all' decider. is playing chelsea at home and two relegation bound teams away seen as a stroll in the park all of a sudden?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back