Gigs this Friday and Saturday? (4 Viewers)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
I think both in Fibbers....
Where FB can't compete with Forums, although no bumps or original posts of said gigs?

New look forums suck but then again we say that about every new forum layout.

oh, thought you meant weekend gone. Stall it down to New ross on sat
smiley_wink.gif

I'm confused as to the point of this thread. You say forums can't compete with fb yet I'd be sure there's facebook events of both gigs and as you said there's been no threads for either gig.

I'm confused as to the point of this thread. You say forums can't compete with fb yet I'd be sure there's facebook events of both gigs and as you said there's been no threads for either gig.
No I said "Where FB Can't compete with Forums" (as in I like stuff where I can just check at the drop of a hat)
I am pro forums and anti FB, and ofc there was FB events done for both gigs but I've a shit memory, I like stuff on hand ala Forums....
and this thread was doubly worthwhile cos now one Gary Sloan knows The Outcasts are playing this Saturday in Fibbers.

when are outcasts playing dublin?
I don't do FB at all, I don't even look at other peoples FB, so I don't know when outcasts play dublin, only through Eirecore do I find out when gigs are happening.
If you really believe in 'Fuck facebook' - don't use the fuckin thing at all,
or better still is there no young computer technology savvy people out there in eirecore land that can hack into FB and fuck it up for a while? Go on you alogorithim freaks, fuck it up, you know you want to, I dare you, use your powers........

Arguing about wether or not the event is on facebook or here is probably similar to not accepting a gig flyer because it was printed on evil 3m multinational sheets of white paper as opposed to recycled ethically managed paper.

Not really,plenty of people don't use facebook,so will not hear about the gig,I've missed quite a few gigs because they have been facebook only events.

It's free to post a gig listing here,why not do it and potentially pull in a few more punters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back