Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

I've a mad mouth ulcer or something weird, maybe the ebola virus, but I can't enjoy oranges because of it. I'm pure vexed.

Bonjela! Works wonders!

article-0-049E0262000005DC-719_468x286.jpg

Send in the description to the missed connection section of the Metro.

It wouldn't be creepy at all, I swear!

That's fine then.
I went out with someone for about 2 months without knowing his name, I think I got away with it.
He was Dutch, so it was probably a stupid name anyway.

That's fine then.
I went out with someone for about 2 months without knowing his name, I think I got away with it.
He was Dutch, so it was probably a stupid name anyway.

more than likely.
with regards to my 'encounter'..... bit embarrassing to have to ask someone their name the following day. having, you know, had the' hows yer father'.
doubly funny and relieved to get asked the same question in return

more than likely.
with regards to my 'encounter'..... bit embarrassing to have to ask someone their name the following day. having, you know, had the' hows yer father'.

you are supposed to offer tea/coffee in the morn and hope to bejaysus they dont open thier bills and leave them sitting in plain view between the bedroom and the coffee with the address thing facing up.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=how's your father&defid=2651465

a father with more than one daughter couldn't be everywhere at once. Thus, a suitor having a discreet vis-a-vis with his beloved would cautiously ascertain her father's whereabouts by asking, 'And how is your father?' If her father was currently under her skirts, she would glance downwards and reply, 'My father is very well, thank you, and as alert and vigorous as ever, and maintains his interest in rusty castrating implements.' Her beau would then say, 'I have always had the greatest respect for your father, and of course for you. Let us hold hands and think about the Queen for a while.' If, on the other hand, her father was elsewhere, she would reply, 'The mad old bastard is currently stationed between my sister Constance's thighs. Let us go into the garden and rut like stoats.'

not feeling a bit christmassy. a very minor complaint consiering I dont really like christmas.
I bought a tree and made Christmas cookies. Still not in the mood. I tried though.
I'm just looking forward to my time away from work, watching dvds on the couch and drinking hot port. That's cheery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back