Young and Bent (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Ashley Cole's solicitor has demanded to know why Google are linking his client with the word 'gay' in their internet search results.
If you type 'Ashley Cole' into Google, the service brings up the option 'See results for: Ashley Cole gay.'
It is not known whether the high volume of searches for 'Ashley Cole gay' is the explanation or whether there has been an editorial decision to suggest the word 'gay' when someone searches for 'Ashley Cole'.
Cole has brought a libel action against the News of the World and The Sun over stories about allegedly bisexual but unnamed Premiership players.
Although he was not named in the stories, Cole's solicitor Graham Shear will claim that juxtaposition of stories about his client sparked internet rumours that Cole was one of the footballers involved.
Shear has now asked Google to explain this anomaly with their search engine, telling pinknews.co.uk: "I am keen to find out whether the decision to automatically include the term ‘gay’ to the keyword ‘Ashley Cole’ was an editorial decision or one made by a computer based on the volume of searches for ‘Ashley Cole’ linked to the word ‘gay’.
"I would be interested in when and what prompted this and whether the process started since we launched the cases against the News of the World and The Sun or before."
It has also emerged that Choice FM DJ Ian Thompson, known as Masterstepz, is suing the News of the World and The Sun for defamation.
Although he was not named in the stories, solicitors will claim that a pixellated picture of Thompson and Cole was used to illustrate the article.
Meanwhile; the Daily Mail claims that Cole has been ruled out of action for the next six weeks, putting his participation in the World Cup in serious doubt.

ms.b.haven said:
but he's marrying the girls aloud bird? but then she is meant to be racist....maybe it's all a sham
clearly not racist agaisnt the gays tho, is she?

ms.b.haven said:
maybe she likes it up the arse
unlike ashley, who's apparently planning an escape to real madrid this very summer.

Dwight said:
So was it really Luke Young and Darren Bent..
i wish. in fact if it was young and bent and bent that would have been a shock. but a pparently not. jenas (to rhyme with penis) and cole (to rhyme with hole) my sources tell me. *

*source: thumped.

Hector Grey said:
i wish. in fact if it was young and bent and bent that would have been a shock. but a pparently not. jenas (to rhyme with penis) and cole (to rhyme with hole) my sources tell me. *

*source: thumped.

Loads of footballers have characteristics that match their names I'd say. Like Windass is a smelly cunt. And Ruud scratches his hole and picks his nose. And Giggs likes to check out the local band scene.

That hilarious Sun headline:

"Wenger: I don't mind if there are reargunners in my Arsenal"

Classic.

Dwight said:
Loads of footballers have characteristics that match their names I'd say. Like Windass is a smelly cunt. And Ruud scratches his hole and picks his nose. And Giggs likes to check out the local band scene.
and danny invincible is club risk champion.

Hector Grey said:
stefan kuntz is a nice guy too. and so is arghel fucks.

Apparently Ashley Cole was a big fan of Peter Shirtliff. Or Manfred Bender.

But according to George Hamilton, commenting on a move up the left wing in a recent charity match: "Cole... Fucks... Kuntz".

Keith Talent said:
Apparently Ashley Cole was a big fan of Peter Shirtliff. Or Manfred Bender.

But according to George Hamilton, commenting on a move up the left wing in a recent charity match: "Cole... Fucks... Kuntz".
which brings us back to our original point... does he? or is it "cole... fucks....arce"?

Cole.. Isa... Bender?

(making reference to Trinadad and Tobago football coach Muhammed Isa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back