you are gonna cream yourselves over this one... (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
MCD PROUDLY PRESENT
DROPKICK MURPHYS
THE BOUNCING SOULS
& THE CASUALTIES
AMBASSADOR THEATRE
SUN 27-FEB-05 7:30PMPrice Range:22.50

bitta cash, ching ching...

I saw bouncing souls at Greenday at the point in 2000 I think it was. Not very good even then when I liked them a bit.

bouncing souls...i saw them in the point in 2002 too...but id like to see them in a smaller venue. and i like them more now. and i havent seen dropkicks yet. they seem to only play when i cant go.. my birthday is 21 days before that gig. im sure some loving reletive will oblige me the cash.

i'm curious, what kind of target market do they have in ireland? i know they flog the oirish thing to death out foreign, but it's different here, innit?

i haven't listened to the bouncing souls in fuckin ages. i wrote away for my free bmx street gang, but it never came. :(

free bmx street gang? sounds interesting...

irish people love to listen to american-irish adaptions of trad. irish people who listen to punk like to listen to american-irish adaptions of trad too...but with a little more bite. by bite, i mean fast drums and an electric guitar instead of a violin.

Sprinkles said:
free bmx street gang? sounds interesting...

irish people love to listen to american-irish adaptions of trad. irish people who listen to punk like to listen to american-irish adaptions of trad too...but with a little more bite. by bite, i mean fast drums and an electric guitar instead of a violin.

thanx for telling us what irish ppl like, you baffle me.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Ah,they can fuck off too.
yuss!

hateful fuckers. torturous music. the amount of irish people in australia who spent their time in Oirish bars listenin to the pogues and shit. incredible.

im introducing a new system. thats the second time in the last 24 hours iv been misunderstood. so, from now on, im going to put html codes before and after what i write. two prime examples will be:
[sarcastic][/sarcastic]
[mock condescending matter of fact voice][/mock condescending matter of fact voice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back