would you rather (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
have a cock for an arm or a lad for a leg?

be honest now.
PS there is plenty more from where that came from.

like this: ladies, would you rather have sex with fat bastard for a month or mini-me for a year?

A lad for a leg would make for double entry! Now thats what im talkin about!:) ;)

right lets keep this going.

would you rather NEVER be allowed to listen to music again, or you can listen to music - only is HAS to be the Kelly Family? (see summer songs thread for a picture reference.)

La La said:

would you rather NEVER be allowed to listen to music again, or you can listen to music - only is HAS to be the Kelly Family? (see summer songs thread for a picture reference.)

Oh God this is like Sophie's Choice...

La La said:

The former. I'd rather live with the memories. The Kelly Family were all drowned in a big bucket for crimes against humanity weren't they?

Wheels said:
The former. I'd rather live with the memories. The Kelly Family were all drowned in a big bucket for crimes against humanity weren't they?

not yet. see wikipedia.

how about a choice between the kelly fam or the carter twins?

I was at a wedding in Germany last year, and they played not one but several Kelly Family tunes.

Bad buzz.

La La said:
have a cock for an arm or a lad for a leg?

be honest now.
PS there is plenty more from where that came from.

like this: ladies, would you rather have sex with fat bastard for a month or mini-me for a year?
doesn't mini-me HAVE a lad for a (third) leg? tough decision yer giving the womyn there, LaLa.

personally, if i had to live in any sort of universe with out music/with only crap music/where i had a wang for a limb, i'd just off myself. unless if it was some sort of weird universe where someone asked "if you had to off yourself, would you rather A but B, or C but D....?"

PS - in grade school there was this kid who would always ask questions like "would you smell mr.-such-and-such-fat-teacher's farts all day for $100?" or "would you let ms. such-and-such-300-pound-teacher sit on your face for $1000?"

i sometimes wonder whatever happened to that kid. that clearly bisexual kid with the fetish for overweight asses.

Lord Damian said:
PS - in grade school there was this kid who would always ask questions like "would you smell mr.-such-and-such-fat-teacher's farts all day for $100?" or "would you let ms. such-and-such-300-pound-teacher sit on your face for $1000?"

i sometimes wonder whatever happened to that kid. that clearly bisexual kid with the fetish for overweight asses.
.....and that young man grew up to be Lord Damian.

hmm, lad for a leg and never listen to music again I'd say. Rather not have my mermory of good music soiled by them.

"Sometimes.. I wash I was an angel.. Sometimes.. I was I was you....." etc etc

Lord Damian said:

In my school it was "would you suck a black man's willy for £100 (old money)?"

And if you said "no", they'd say

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, YOU'D DO IT FOR FREEEEE!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GAY!"

seanc said:
In my school it was "would you suck a black man's willy for £100 (old money)?"

And if you said "no", they'd say

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, YOU'D DO IT FOR FREEEEE!!!!!!! YOU HAVE GAY!"

homophobic racist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back