Would you like to join a rockabilly band? (1 Viewer)

madame swankee

Hi there, I am a female guitarist/vocalist with an itch to play in/set up a rockabilly//alt. country band,
my own influences include Wanda Jackson, Johnny Cash, The straycats and the ol' ol' dolly parton stuff.......
double bassist, 2nd guitar player, drummer (possibly) needed
Please do ask around as I am unsure how popular this thread will be.Thankee

madame swankee said:
Hi there, I am a female guitarist/vocalist with an itch to play in/set up a rockabilly//alt. country band,
my own influences include Wanda Jackson, Johnny Cash, The straycats and the ol' ol' dolly parton stuff.......
based where??

madame swankee said:
Sounds like fun. I'm a guitarist, based in Dublin. Already involved in a few things but i'm happy to get involved in anything i can. anywhere i could hear what you sound like? i've a site with some demo samples on it, which will be up in the next day or two.

[font=Arial,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif][font=Arial,sans-serif]I'm interested in playing [/font][/font][font=Arial,sans-serif]rockabilly and country and a whole more other stuff too, original or otherwise. I play lead or rythm guitar. I sound most like early Knopfler or Scotty Moore/James Burton . Great to see another Rockabilly fan at least - made my day.[/font] Can be contacted at [email protected][/font]

madame swankee said:

hey is this Cara??? cause if not.. cara would be interested and if you aint cara then Ill give ya some "cara" contact details.

I have friend who plays the Double Bass, Drums, & Banjo not at the same time.
He has the standerd rockabilly look of greased back hair etc
If your still looking for musicians I can give you his contact details

madame swankee said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back