Work.. how do you stand it? (2 Viewers)

Work, how do you stand it?

Clearly, we all just post on thumped. Ah, sweet thumped eases the pain.
We get to play whatever we want in our office too. Headphones are the future. That way we all get to ignore each other and isolate ourselves from human interaction...and then there's Heat magazine of course.

I work in a call centre where I have my own speakers and get to download my own mp3s. *makes record scratching sound*

-Thayl

WORK!
huh
yeayeah
How. do. you. stand. it?
yyeabsolutely nothin'
say it again lor'

work has ruined many a young mans life.
seriously.

here conker, i have the rules for your fourtrack dude. ooops. onny found tehm yesserday. i'll get them to you next week, if only by proxy. i got me a tascam 07. i just have to pay to have ti repaired. it's got that which i need for pitch bending. nice one.

match tonight, eh? bolix.

Originally posted by Hector Grey

match tonight, eh? bolix.

'pool suck but sure. don't like the thought of them playing celtic neither - not a maad celtic fan but still.

give 'em rules to young herv if you can before tomorrow night or billyg tonight even better - a certain p. littbarski is going to be trying out the merchandise.
m'kay?

Work sucks.

Especially since my manager started to drop from the ceiling like fucking Spiderman to bust me when I'm on the internerd......

And you know what she told me?!?

"Alessandro you spend too much time on the web.... I used to tollerate this because I knew you weren't really busy but now that your colleague has gone and you have half of her work I guess you've got enough to do..."

BITCH. She didn't give me half of my colleague's wage though... I bet they're not even recruiting the fuckers....

Work = !bog

Originally posted by Anthony
I'm in an office this week and when I'm not subjected to Rhonda Sheppard (yes, rhonda sheppard!) it's RHCP's Under the Bridge over

i used to work in a claire's accessories, which has the weirdest music system ever. every once in a while they'd send you in a new cd with a load of pop stuff on it. whatever song they're trying to push at the minute would be on it every 15 minutes, and the rest of the dirge would be at various levels of frequency. i could never figure out quite how it worked, because these magic CDs could play for an an entire 8 hour shift without repeating the same pattern of songs twice, and without being the cd player set on 'shuffle' or 'random' or whatever. spooky.

Re: Re: Work.. how do you stand it?

Originally posted by helena kim
these magic CDs could play for an an entire 8 hour shift without repeating the same pattern of songs twice, and without being the cd player set on 'shuffle' or 'random' or whatever. spooky.

mp3?

I know work does suck.

My entire week is spent either working 12 and a half hour shifts/rehearsing or getting innebriated/recovering form said innebriation.
.....Where's that glass

....ah thats better:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back