work do post mortem (1 Viewer)

rampz

cant help thinking i did something stupid. i definitely didnt kiss anyone anyway or anything mad like that. just cant help thinking i said something mean to somebody. i guess il find out tomorrow by death stares, awkward silences etc.

on the plus side, our very experienced and respected consultant psychiatrist thinks im the best nurse she has ever worked with. score.

I heard you tried to throw a fuck into your consultant psychiatrist, then when she spurned your advances you shit in her handbag. In front of all your workmates.

I heard you tried to throw a fuck into your consultant psychiatrist, then when she spurned your advances you shit in her handbag. In front of all your workmates.

as i was slipping my cock in i said "analyse this, bitch!"

cant help thinking i did something stupid. i definitely didnt kiss anyone anyway or anything mad like that. just cant help thinking i said something mean to somebody. i guess il find out tomorrow by death stares, awkward silences etc.

on the plus side, our very experienced and respected consultant psychiatrist thinks im the best nurse she has ever worked with. score.

you're a nurse?!
ha ha ha ha ha ha..... GAY!

just kidding
my dad's a nurse

and i'm a bit gay

wait...

Tne fact I'm at home at 11pm says a lot. The reason i left was because a few of us were hiding in my office listening to music on someones phone. SAD SAD SAD.

Tne fact I'm at home at 11pm says a lot. The reason i left was because a few of us were hiding in my office listening to music on someones phone. SAD SAD SAD.

i was at a christmas party last night. apart from free booze, delicious mince pies (with brandy butter) and a bottle of wine and packet of cristmas spices from the kriskringle(?) it was a sorry affair. i do really like christmas but the christmas pop hits were really getting me down and i had to get out early.

i'd love to go on the batter with the people from my signing queue.

definitly have to not invite donkey oj though.

Had to do a ring around today to check how manky drunk I was. Had mega hangover blues, kept thinking I'd done something wrong. Turns out I was fine apart from the backward knicker flashing tumbling I was doing around the floor and the showing off about how I could put my hands flat on the floor without bending me legs. At least I didn't do the splits. Got home and sent snotty text messages to my brothers inisiting someone else have my dad over for christmas day because we're vegetarians and he needs to eat turkey. oh morto mio!

I didn't get to the company xmas party last weekend as was away for the weekend but there was a huge amount of gossip (not all of it unsubstantiated).

One of the single girls I work with shagged one of the married directors. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude, but I am sorta appalled. I mean, fair enough, he's married and wants a bit on the side - why not go to some anonymous woman in a club he will never have to see again? As for her, she sees his wife and kids on a regular basis, so I can only imagine things will be extremely awkward from now on when she sees them. I feel terrible for his family for having such a twat for a husband/father. And I'm considering how best to keep yer wan away from Johnnyc at the next work 'do....

i usually give out loads and tell everyone that what we do is shit. for a change i didn't give out, i was telling everyone how deadly we all are and stuff. that and throwing loads of jagermeister into everyone i work with(the joys of a free bar, i also told my boss that i mightn't leave the company, not that he thought i was going to but it seemed like the right thing to say. i was in bits the morning after mind.

my christmas party doubled up as my leaving party (i had the honour of being able to say everyone turned up to my leaving party)
took place in the majestic surroundings of the vaults in the ifsc which was cause enough to neck 7 yokes and masturbate with the hand of a passed out security guard on the leather couches.
my kris kindle gave me a naggin of vodka. fucking cop out. awards ceremony was a snore fest. no award for most blatant contempt for people.
party afterwards was a larf, one of the girls told me of her sunday routine involving loud tvs and her rampant rabbit.

I allegedly skinned up at the table after the meal while waiting for the coffee.
I then, allegedly, staggered up to the bar past the entire university department, with a three skinner hanging out of my cake hole, looking for more gin.
I then *sigh* allegedly offered the remains of said spliff to one of the senior lecturers of the department, who was sitting just over from the Head of the Dept, while mentioning something about "business I had to attend to out back".

I passionately don't believe a word of this. Despite the horrific flashbacks I have subsequently had of that night.

I left that department very soon after though. And the country, just to play it safe.

I just... like, oh God, honestly I think killing someone would be easier to live with.

Come to think of it, postgrads were not invited to the Christmas party the following year.
In fairness, I think the fact that a different (female) postgrad spent most of the night asking if the wife of the Head of the Department ever tried lesbian sex, and would she like to try it, with her, now, was a contributing factor.
Until the Head asked her to stop. Which she didn't.
They eventually left, when the postgrad fell over while dancing too violently, and pleaded with the dept head's wife to "take care of her" in floods of tears complaining of a "broken back".

Free bars.
Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back