wierd junk mail (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
weird junk mail

haha this is a first. dont usually read them but i did read this one.

subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CONTRACT PAYMENT)

新しいメールアドレス: [email protected]

Sir/Ma your $22M dollars has aprove by bank draft for payment reply back thank you.Get back to me with your name address and telephone.

- charles soludo

hahahahahaha

i mean what the hell??

AND if you;re not a sir, you're a 'Ma" !!! hahaha

Re: weird junk mail

haha this is a first. dont usually read them but i did read this one.

subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CONTRACT PAYMENT)

hahahahahaha

i mean what the hell??

AND if you;re not a sir, you're a 'Ma" !!! hahaha

I think its terrible that the nigerian central bank has outsourced its customer service department to japan.

Weird, I was about to start a 'strange new kind of spam' thread because I got this one:

spammer said:
Hi Rebecca,
Tomorrow Ill be sending our weekend photos to you. Choose some of them
you
like most of all and Ill print them for you. Jo sends his regards to
you,
and says he misses you. Oh, we had a splendid time together. By the way
Mary
said you look pretty good and that you shouldnt even think about any
diet,
Becky! Speaking about our vacation in summer, Becky I propose to go to
Spain. Jo and me we always dreamed to spend our vacation in Europe you
know.
Oh and the most important thing. Rebecca I already told you that my
husband
works in Worldwide Biotech Pharmaceutical. Yesterday he told me that
their
company signed a Contract with Chinese Government and now they will be
supplying some equipment to treat or to diagnose Hepatitis C. Something
of
that kind. I dont know much of it actually but Jo told me that very
soon
their company shares will cost 7 or 8 times more, thats why he bought
shares
yesterday.
You can also buy some.
He said you can find this company in the market by this name: WWBP.OB.
He said that your husband will understand what it means. So that we
will
be able to buy that trip for summer. But please dont let anybody know
about
it because they gonna announce it officially only at the end of the
month.
Ok, kiss you bye
ROSANNA

I used to get some very very mad ones.. Like this one entitled "kelsi wants to say thank you"

beyond out beer knowingly a organize sheriff. magnificent .however, garbage the faults example, a a from .almost and a some stamp you the the? skinny dreamlike, behind salad a it board starts a. an glory. a Now hibernates, another the inside pine. pen tabloid greedily fruit over about theater Another. mastadon water a a need the a corporation frequent is contact some turkey toward Sometimes recorder spirit slow, overripe reminiscing class plans to believe plays a to polygon hydrogen spartan drunk.. lot sheriff the flier atom letter, then, the a If sandwich conquers miserly spider..

brainwashes another a a the twisted short defined .tripod, returns a with familiar pink around made .squid break; the it that another the secretly? by it defined that class somewhat coaster, sandwich reactor. sweeps mitochondrial barely complex and umbrella a bullfrog diskette. Now pours ball. negotiates financial revered pork diskette.
what a cab and blood gift Any a .industrial they hockey apartment burglar. love oil the .girl morality bottle accurately for ostensibly South knowingly? the on a line people they out remember so-called. an A around from the Any always spirit the. raspy accidentally need fishing deficit out contact, a sandwich submarine class pilot. heart movie a.
a borrows cowboy sells dances oil crank hydrant .a light. knowingly from to bowling moronic an .demon. crane, that because An to behind bestows? a stovepipe. stamp a a for remember pickup ocean. panics, and psychotic grain escape Some stovepipe senator bowling. purple an an a some ball insurance a.

a buys pit a South around accidentally bullfrog .inferiority ritual with assimilates pit play An short .by dreamlike brainwashes the on syrup When Some? assimilates pen, oil the always with of steam to. the warranty childlike ball completely a great! a wisely. ski photon. polar operates a A plans by. on corporation A theater senator globule a chestnut. cantankerous When the inside pees a the knowingly be formation, short escape with cards familiar and annoying. on near order indicates overripe to. support a beyond saw. skinny how,

my favourite stuff has to be what can only be described as art.. This ones called "Sociological"

sociological.gif

the test that came with it in the email was this:

flashback unscrupulous

hire
You can find information on registering here. Dabei gilt es allerdings, einiges zu beachten .
I do comment under my name in other places, but that is different, given the effort it takes to find it, than having them appear in near real time here.
Rechargable batteries are great but you always have to have the clunky charger around - this solves the problem. The idea behind the site is that you log a book and get a unique identification number for it which you then write onto.
Wie Sie positive, optimistische Formulierungen erfolgreicher machen .
Im Vertrieb mach das Wort "Wer nach alles Seiten offen ist, kann nicht ganz dicht sein" die Runde.
Finally, a quick question. To attend the SNCR Symposium and Gala, of course! I am afraid I will self-censor.
You can download or purchase a copy here. In unserer Zitatesammlung finden Sie sie.
Finden Sie hier die wichtigsten Anhaltspunkte .
Finden Sie sich wieder? My first thought was, its a video web portal, how different can it be?
Wie Sie den nutzen, um Ihren Umsatz zu verbessern, lesen Sie hier . Admittedly I saw a bloke once do this at Reading Festival, but I am sure that they were not the. com the rage of the Internet.
While, unfortunately, there are some folks out there practicing bad PR, most of the people in the profession simply want to do a good job.
As we walked over to the market, past Exchange Square, we noticed a load of trucks, lights and cables all being.
You can read their case studies here. It is a bit too early to say if it is a great service or not, but I have great hopes that it will work out for me. In preparation for that, I wrote a brief article for PR Tactics Online.
Wie das geht, lesen Sie hier .
I think this series of one-day events has been great in introducing PR people around the UK to the wild and wacky world of social media.

I have no idea where (or esp how) they came about. I noticed that spam started to have attachments and they were these pictures.. They're so mad lookin

re: the African scams.

I get these regularly to hotmail. Hilarious. Same pattern, some dude has perished in a plane crash / military coup and has no relatives and a large fortune which needs to be got out of the country.

Doesn't reflect well on Africa that the majority of these mails purport to originate from there.

People do fall for them. I know of someone who lost over £65,000 a few years ago. Greed and foolishness combined.

re: the African scams.

I get these regularly to hotmail. Hilarious. Same pattern, some dude has perished in a plane crash / military coup and has no relatives and a large fortune which needs to be got out of the country.

Doesn't reflect well on Africa that the majority of these mails purport to originate from there.

People do fall for them. I know of someone who lost over £65,000 a few years ago. Greed and foolishness combined.

I think it's because there is a combination of extreme poverty, instability, and a lack of resources to fight that sort of crime in some of the African countries that they become places where scammers can thrive in ways they wouldn't be able to in a European/'first world' country. But I'm sure it's more complicated than that -- that's just my guess.

There was an article in the New Yorker last year that was both sort of amusing and really depressing about a guy who fell for one of these:

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/060515fa_fact

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back