who'll help me write a musical based around the tunes of the Pogues? (1 Viewer)

Franco

we'll make a mint.

Plot is a piece of piss. Wandering ex-pat comes home from America for a funeral, drinks lots o whiskey, admits to being a rent boy, falls in love with a brown eyed lass, has a fiesta, relationship falls apart over christmas, ends up on the Late Late in a disheveled drunken heap.

It would clean up.

Call it Pogue Mo Thón or something similarly shit.

I went to RENT on Broadway there, since everyone was over to visit, and they simply had to go.

It was pretty realistic, as in, I actually felt like I had AIDS just watching it.
I managed to stay the entire first half. I had to drink heavily for a while to feel clean again.

we'll make a mint.

Plot is a piece of piss. Wandering ex-pat comes home from America for a funeral, drinks lots o whiskey, admits to being a rent boy, falls in love with a brown eyed lass, has a fiesta, relationship falls apart over christmas, ends up on the Late Late in a disheveled drunken heap.

It would clean up.

Call it Pogue Mo Thón or something similarly shit.

would definatly be a money spinner , but to really suffer for your art you should write one based around macgowans solo records.less on poetic side and more on the 2 bottles of gin blatent ignorent side. I think his solo stuff is waaaay better. plus ya wouldnt have to inverst heavily on location it could be all set in Nenagh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back