Where's the Rant? (1 Viewer)

Burgerbarbaby

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
www.facebook.com
I was just wondering if anyone is writing stuff in a Thumped stylee these days.
I mean a bored in work thread is all very well and good, but there's plenty of times when reading a good long scathing review or insulting portrait is more fun than lamely trying to recycle some old witticism (I'm speaking for myself here).
I miss the rants.

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
I was just wondering if anyone is writing stuff in a Thumped stylee these days.
I mean a bored in work thread is all very well and good, but there's plenty of times when reading a good long scathing review or insulting portrait is more fun than lamely trying to recycle some old witticism (I'm speaking for myself here).
I miss the rants.

Do give us a topic to rant about!!!

Mee and mastah found dead cat dis molning. no pletty sight at arr. will rook bettel tonight wif some sweet n soul sauce and wanton soup, rongtime.

mastah say: "hey bluce dis chicken taste rike fish. whele you been keepin dis ting?"

Yea, some stupid McFadden pop-mother is giving out shit that *even though she spent 500 euro on voting for her daughter she still lost to the "talentless" sisters.

She was on the radio and sounded like a fuckin idiot.

Originally posted by Anthony
Yea, some stupid McFadden pop-mother is giving out shit that *even though she spent 500 euro on voting for her daughter she still lost to the "talentless" sisters.

She was on the radio and sounded like a fuckin idiot.

Ah but the talentless sisters are twins.... hence the connection to the previous quote

are they twins you would do?

heres a rant.

what the fuck do you homeotherapists do all day that you can fucking sit on this piece of shit and talk like fucking jeremys.

"oh tarquin i love your band, do you love mine?"

"why yes jeremy i do believe i do, aren't we a flaming success!"

fags..............

are hazardous to your health.

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
heres a rant.

what the fuck do you homeotherapists do all day that you can fucking sit on this piece of shit and talk like fucking jeremys.

fags..............

sounds like you have issues there but seeing as this is about ranting i wont ask you to elaborate!

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
heres a rant.

fags..............

(Quote abbreviated to save space)

Yeah, something like that. That did the trick. But instead of just a short salvo, I want to be able to spend half an hour reading your diatribe. I should be crying at the end of it. None of this front-bottoming about like some kind of limp gutstick.
Now hoy some more tea in the feckin pot and get started again.

"Burgerbarbaby I was just wondering if anyone is writing stuff in a Thumped stylee these days.
I miss the rants.

Hector Grey yeah, me too."

you guys should go for drinks. many drinks. you're two of the most rant-o-mongus friends i've got and i'm heartily glad i introduced yiz.

you hate eachother, right?

Jayses there's Treelo.

How the hell are you? Sorry about the sorry stuff (birthday and all that). See you at Fakearms after Low? You going to either of these? Or possibly Herv's launch?
As for hating Hector....a now. I've never met a Jimmy Cake I didn't like.
Perhaps encouraging cirrhosis of the liver in a warm convivial rant-filled environment would be just the ticket.

Gutstick is my new favourite word.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back