when you realise your employers are completely ignorant and their is no hope for them (2 Viewers)

Re: when you realise your employers are completely ignorant and their is no hope for

realising your employers are completely ignorant and there is no hope for them is for queers

Re: when you realise your employers are completely ignorant and their is no hope for

Not had a pay rise for 5 years.............

So we the drivers put up YOUR delievery charges.

But the dole has gone up in the last five years hasn't it?

what do you deliver?

in future i'll be checking in advance exactly how much i'll be charged for delivery and reporting back to the take away on any discrepancies between the price they quote and the prices the deliverer charges.

that's shocking, janer. a man of your ambition and drive should be running the place

Can you feeeel the love, Janer?

Hi....Monday afternoon scoops were more than unwinding for one so full of anger this morning.

how come theres always knackers working in the chinese and not chinese people?

My name is not McDonagh and nor am I Chinese and to Panatone.....no..
hr hr

i wasnt referring to the delivery people by the way janer.
ive noticed theres a serious amount of sass whenever i phone in my order to indian or chinese places.

Mr P our place has just 1 Irish counter girl and the rest are Chinese.
Then again we're a decent takeaway :eek:

Mr P our place has just 1 Irish counter girl and the rest are Chinese.
Then again we're a decent takeaway :eek:

C'mon Janer, who do you work for? My guess is Singapore Wok. I'm pretty sure my chicken balls have a punk attitude when I order em from there.

The food is so good you will feel on

Cloud 9 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back