when you kill for money.... (1 Viewer)

avernus

anyone played hitman: contracts yet? its terrifying. Ive had some twisted dreams since after playing it at night. its the scariest game since splatterhouse...nay scariererer. music is chillingly brilliant too.

avernus said:
anyone played hitman: contracts yet? its terrifying. Ive had some twisted dreams since after playing it at night. its the scariest game since splatterhouse...nay scariererer. music is chillingly brilliant too.
I played the last one. Was good, but it was all a bit... clinical?

I suppose that's the point.

Far Cry is where it's at these days.

gugai said:
Is the next Grand Theft Auto out next summer or before? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jetskis, Scuba gear, and CHiPs motorbikes.....
Official site says ROCKtober 2004. That's the PS2 version, I guess.

Anyone played Painkiller? I will never get tired of nailing motherfucking zombies into the ground.

Now that my pc can play it at more than 3fps i tried the Doom3 leaked alpha thing again... Zombies. Nice.

pete said:
I played the last one. Was good, but it was all a bit... clinical?

I suppose that's the point.

Far Cry is where it's at these days.
ya...I know what you mean. this is better...if better is more gruesome, sinister and generally fucked up. which it is. graphics are damn impressive too.

also...yam well into splintercell: pandora tomorrow. you just feel like bruce willis after a mission is complete...

We've been playing Halo Multiplayer recently, linking X-Boxes up. Its fuckin amazing, total fuckin carnage. So far we've had about 10 people playing at the same time, our goal is of course to acheive the Ultimate 16-player game, we hope to acheive this in two weeks time. Its going to be fuckin mental!

man all new computer games are lame
i only play shit like TOTAL CARNAGE!
totc0050.jpg

totc0030.jpg

andrew

Cormcolash said:
We've been playing Halo Multiplayer recently, linking X-Boxes up. Its fuckin amazing, total fuckin carnage. So far we've had about 10 people playing at the same time, our goal is of course to acheive the Ultimate 16-player game, we hope to acheive this in two weeks time. Its going to be fuckin mental!
multiplayer is the best thing about halo...not pressed on the single player. the aliens are far too much like fluorescent children to enjoy hunting down and killing them. multiplayer co-op always results in turning on your mates...which of course is the best part.

If you aint conviced about Hitman, check out this clip:
ftp://ftp.eidos.co.uk/pub/uk/hitmancontracts/video/HC_USTV.zip

Wilbert said:
I want you to think long and hard about what you just said.
oh wil...not everyone enjoys murdering fluorescent children like you do!

by the by...has anyone been able to master those land rover things? its like driving with no steering wheel and just willing the jeep in the direction you want!

avernus said:
oh wil...not everyone enjoys murdering fluorescent children like you do!

by the by...has anyone been able to master those land rover things? its like driving with no steering wheel and just willing the jeep in the direction you want!

Yeah, those fluorescent kids really piss me off!
Once you get used to it, driving is fantastic in Halo.

Okay...

Some of my friends need a hitman. It's for a job in the Children's Hospital in Crumlin. If anyone is up to the job, would they send a mail to [email protected].

I'm 53% serious here.

billygannon said:
I'm 53% serious here.
well im 53% psychotic after many hours of butchery. maybe more...I dont do pecentages.

if its for killing children, wils your man. :D

Ahh, Hitman.... Dragging a limp corpse about has never been so much fun.

Hurrah - all projects finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back