whelans on fire? (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
Was there a fire in whelans last night? parentos woke me up at about 2am, to say they'd all been evacuated cos there'd been a fire in the basement level. Anyone know if this happened cos i cant find anything on the net? hoping it was an alcohol fuled hallunication cos i'm looking forward to seeing beach house.

yea, most of the family went to a gig there last night, it's not as much fun as people'd think.

cos its in my head now..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so it never happened? shitheads woke me up for nothing!

that Kings of Leon song is SOOOOOOOOOO bad

and I think they've written some very good songs

Was there a fire in whelans last night? parentos woke me up at about 2am, to say they'd all been evacuated cos there'd been a fire in the basement level. Anyone know if this happened cos i cant find anything on the net? hoping it was an alcohol fuled hallunication cos i'm looking forward to seeing beach house.

they went to see mark olson? founding memb of jayhawks? any use?

Mate of mine was there last night said he was evacuated because of a fire. But I know nothing else. That Sex of Fire is fucking bollocks. I do know that.

they went to see mark olson? founding memb of jayhawks? any use?
yeah it was great, they were great together (Gary was there too). the new stuff was really good too, sounded a bit more like their early stuff (maybe cos it was acoustic) and they played enough old material to keep everyone happy. they stayed around for a bit afterwards so that anyone that wanted to talk to them could.

thanks coast to coast, guess i owe them an apology for saying that there'd been a fake alarm by the staff to get them outta there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back