What to start an emo/punk band (2 Viewers)

MeanMusic

hey im 22 based in the tallaght area.im looking to start an emo/punk band.Infulances would be Blink 182,enter shikari,cobra starship,AAR,TBS and many more... I am a singer well i have no expericance or lessons or recording.This band would be perfect for somebody started there first band.If your intrested email [email protected]

What to start an emo/ punk band?

Drums, bass, guitars and a history of arguing with parents/ teachers and other authority figures that can't arrest you.

you're 22 for god's sake
Haha how old are the guys in kiss and they wear makeup.So what if im 22 and what to start a band you dont know me lol.I had an accident when i was younger stopping me from doing things i wanted to do so i am doing them now and could give a damn what people think.Thank you and have a nice day now

Haha how old are the guys in kiss and they wear makeup.So what if im 22 and what to start a band you dont know me lol.I had an accident when i was younger stopping me from doing things i wanted to do so i am doing them now and could give a damn what people think.Thank you and have a nice day now

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Best fuck you to the begrudgers ever.

The word Yillan?

1. yillan
Comes from the frandomsky heritage. This word is used for a very stupid person.
Kate D. is a yillan. So is my dog. And my shirt.

[\quote]

thats what the urban dictionary told me i have no clue what that's supposed to mean though.

or whats he banging on about here?

Who cares.

Hope Meanmusic lives his emo dreams. which are probably only available in black and pink. Emo on Mean lad, Emo on

brilliant! I like this guy a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back