What song would you choose to be broadcast into the great abyss?? (1 Viewer)

Corey

I dunno about this one.

00005b100b2.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]McCartney - Will broadcast live music into space [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10 November 2005[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Paul McCartney set for space broadcast
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Paul McCartney is set to become the first artist in history to broadcast live music into space.
It was announced today that McCartney's performance of The Beatles' song 'Good Day Sunshine' will be beamed to the international space station crew, who are 220 miles above Earth.
McCartney will be performing the song at his concert in Anaheim, California on 13 November, as part of his current tour.
The live link-up will act as a special wake-up call for the station's crew members, astronaut Bill McArthur and cosmonaut Valery Tokarev.
According to reports, McCartney got the idea for the broadcast after he heard that NASA's Mission Control used the song to wake up the crew and let them know that the weather was good enough to attempt an Earth landing.
McCartney said: "I was extremely proud to find out that one of my songs was played for the crew of Discovery this summer. In our concert we hope to repay the favour."
The singer is also due to perform 'English Tea' and 'Creation in the Backyard' during the link-up, which will be broadcast on NASA Television.

Personally, i'd pick 'Hello' by lionel richie. Seems to cover all the bases when it comes to inter-stellar communication.

[/FONT]

i think macca should perform it in a zero gravity environment so he wont be tripping over his jowls all the time.

so when linda died paul goes into the kids and he says "i've got some good news and i've got some bad news. The bad news is your mother has died, the good news is we're havin steak and chips for dinner."

You CUNTS. You're not fit to lick the boots of the guy who licks the boots of the guy who thought he saw Macca in sainsbury's. None of you. Macca for ever. thumbs up.

Lefty Frizzell said:
so when linda died paul goes into the kids and he says "i've got some good news and i've got some bad news. The bad news is your mother has died, the good news is we're havin steak and chips for dinner."
You've got form lefty, so i'll ignore this.

Hector Grey said:
You CUNTS. You're not fit to lick the boots of the guy who licks the boots of the guy who thought he saw Macca in sainsbury's. None of you. Macca for ever. thumbs up.

have you ever heard him explain how he wrote the track "vanilla sky" for the film. its on the extras on the DVD.
Christ on a bike :(

Hector Grey said:

When Macca kicks the bucket, lets hope they bury him with his arse sticking out of the ground - Then we'll have somewhere to park our bikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back