what are you playing to death? (2 Viewers)

got a copy of nintendogs off the boy for my birthday.|..|
i think all other games shall be takin a backseat!!

Stan Bowles said:
I cannot wait till Friday, this game looks amazing.

Been waiting for shadow of the Colossus
It got a strange review on C4 teletext today. On one hand the scenery looks amazing, on the other, the game is quite shallow as it is basically 16 boss battles and absolutely nothing else. Gave it a 7/10 which is still good. It is also a little overshadowed with the re-release of Ico on budget on the same day. If you haven't played Ico it might be worth getting both games together. Katamari, Psychonauts, shadow of the Colossus and ICO all released in the same month..

Wayne said:
the game is quite shallow as it is basically 16 boss battles and absolutely nothing else.
Yeah all the reviews I have read have said the same thing - but also that while the gameplay is limited in both scope and longevity, what there is is amazing.

muffin said:
think i might buy a game tomorrow..so is silent hill worth gettin?

Definately. Go to Gamestops, they have bundles of them for €11 for PS2. Just gotten out of the hospital there, jumped a mile when attacked by Pyramid Head again. I accidently killed that stupid bitch who follows ya while trying to kill Pyramid Head

monks.jpg

"vote hitler vote hitler vote hitler vote hitler"

Stan Bowles said:
Yeah all the reviews I have read have said the same thing - but also that while the gameplay is limited in both scope and longevity, what there is is amazing.
I grabbed one of those Shadow of the Colossus demo disks from Game recently. It's only got one of the Colossussessesus, but I must have played that one level about five times already. Ico stands as the only game I've ever played through more than twice. And I'll probably play through it again soon.

But anyway, my copy of Psychonauts just arrived, so I better get cracking on that if I want to be finished before Friday.

couldnt find silent hill in gamestop on henry st today..met a dude who is ultra into his gaming and told him i was looking for a good ps2 platformer...so i ended up with ratchet and clank 3..anyone played it?it only costs me 11 beans so i dont think i could have gone far wrong..

if you buy a silver ds in game at the moment you get mario kart ds and the new mario and luigi game for 50 blips..deadly buzz..

1000smurfs said:
advance wars on the DS
it's even eclipsed mario kart
I think i'll be playing it forever

i wouldn't let myself buy this until i finished the last advance wars. finally did the other night. take that black hole!

rob the robot in mario kart ds is the best. you can just keep bash into everyone non stop. oh the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back