what are you playing to death? (1 Viewer)

muffin

ive been playing timespliitters 2 and future perfect to death on the ps2..i rediscovered my love of the 2nd one and bought future perfect for the boys birthday..they are both deadly..

im also trying to work my way thru the new tony hawk..not quite as good as previous efforts but it passes the time..

so what games are currently giving you repetitive strain injuries in yr wrists??

I got Silent Hill 2 (ps2) a couple of weeks ago for €2 on ebay.
Great game - really spooky - some annoying gameplay though.

aoboa said:
I got Silent Hill 2 (ps2) a couple of weeks ago for €2 on ebay.
Great game - really spooky - some annoying gameplay though.

Woah, I got that in Gamestop for a tenner two weeks ago and am getting well into it.. Fucking excellent game

Gambra said:
Woah, I got that in Gamestop for a tenner two weeks ago and am getting well into it.. Fucking excellent game

Yeah - it's pretty vast. Took me ages to get out of the apartments.
The first scene where you're walking into the town really freaked me out :)
Had never really heard of it until I heard a few people ranting about it.

spent the afternoon playin tony hawk and finally got past the bits that have been bothering me for the past month..now its awesome..

think i might buy a game tomorrow..so is silent hill worth gettin?

inspector horse said:
got the mega drive back working, EA hockey from 1991, the one with the fights, best game ever
The removal of fights in NHL Hockey 94 was addressed in the movie Swingers:
Trent: I wish they still had fights in this game so I could bitch-slap Wayne.
Mike: What? They don't have fighting anymore?
Trent: Doesn't that suck?
Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.
Trent: Yeah but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
Sue: No man, were in the playoffs.
Trent: I'm making Gretzky's head bleed for super-fan #99 over here.

However, this is not completely accurate, as bleeding players were also removed. They also were playing NHLPA Hockey '93 which had blood and fighting but the fighting was strategic and players like Gretzky would not have fought. In the original NHL Hockey, Gretzky was able to fight.
So there.

muffin said:
spent the afternoon playin tony hawk and finally got past the bits that have been bothering me for the past month..now its awesome..

think i might buy a game tomorrow..so is silent hill worth gettin?

It's pretty old at this stage - might be hard to find.
It's kinda like resident evil, except slower and weirder.

yeah silent hill 2 was great. even better if you play it on large speakers- its all about the sound design in that game...

I had to turn it off one day after having a doobie, and playing it on big speakers- cos it freaked the shit out of me!

Wavioli said:
yeah silent hill 2 was great. even better if you play it on large speakers- its all about the sound design in that game...

I had to turn it off one day after having a doobie, and playing it on big speakers- cos it freaked the shit out of me!

Yeah - the sound is class - especially the beginning when you're walking into the town and you can hear someone following you.

it was that bit in the mental home that really freaked me out- you cant see very much but theres this constant clanging noise of some freaky as fuck yoke legging it around. EEEP!

Wavioli said:
it was that bit in the mental home that really freaked me out- you cant see very much but theres this constant clanging noise of some freaky as fuck yoke legging it around. EEEP!

Not there yet - not too far though - just got out of the apartments.

I've had Silent Hill 2 and 3 for over a year now and haven't got around to playing them yet.

Finished Condemned on the 360 a while ago. It's ok, kinda creepy but gets very repetitive. Currently playing God of War on PS2. Mindless hack\slashing fun.

just got zelda minish cap for the DS so that is getting some good playing time!! still keep going back to geometry wars though!

AAARRRGGGGGHHH!!
726_0010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back