Weeler signs to major label! (2 Viewers)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
Check this out: http://www.angelfire.com/zine/pacer/intbegrudgers.html
Interview With: Begrudgers.
By: Brinepacer
Date Posted: 02/02/01
Finally, I got to ask a few questions of Weeler, bassist with excellent Dublin punk band The Begrudgers, formally Penfold. One of irelands top ska/punk bands at the minute, definately worth checking out....
7. If you could sign to a big label (either Epitaph/fat or a major) would you?
I dont think fat or epitaph would sign us anyway they tend to sign mainly Skate and melodic hardcore but I'm sure if they asked us to sign and it meant we could get our music to a larger audience then we would ?

This too: http://www.hereitype.com/archives/2002_09.html
I remember traveling to Dublin, last year, looking for a friend of my then-boyfriend, when suddenly Nick yelled out, "Lyncher". and the punk down the street turned around and ran over to us, handing us his keys and saying, "I´m late to work". You develop an instinct for finding the kids.
The internet is full of mysteries.

Nah, we're just in my house, quiet one in and all that.

You know the way.

Weeler says: "Call me gay again and I'll punch your face in. Eh...not that there's anything wrong with being gay. HEIL!"

Check *this* out! Interview with General Tommy Franks http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/11/20/185048.shtml
[font=arial, helvetica]
[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica]Gen. Tommy Franks says that if the United States is hit with a weapon of mass destruction that inflicts large casualties, the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government....

[/font][font=arial, helvetica]...Franks ended his interview with a less-than-optimistic note. “It’s not in the history of civilization for peace ever to reign. Never has in the history of man. ... I doubt that we’ll ever have a time when the world will actually be at peace.”[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica]
[/font]
At first I thought this was some kind of pinko, bleeding heart liberal site. How wrong I was. You can also buy the DECK OF DEATH!
http://www.newsmaxstore.com/nms/showdetl.cfm?&DID=6&Product_ID=1508

Weeler: Noone said you were gay. Don't deny it until someone asks.

broadband is back.. ahahahahaha ...

oly everyone knows you made that interview up.

Quote - "I would sign to a major label but for the fact that I run a site full of stupid punks...they're unbelievable, they think everything is wrong...one day I'll show them who's more punk and get them all imprisoned!"

Interview with Weeler by Backpacker magazine 05/05/02

05/05/02 ?
I can remember what i was doing on that exact day, freaky.

Looking longingly at an old black and white picture of Phil, the first rays of summer sunshine slicing through the curtains?
Or lining the walls of your bedroom with naked pictures of your mother?

I'm not saying he shouldn't do it, but I don't know what kind of psychological effect it would have on his son. I certainly wouldn't hand pictures of myself dressed up all ready for role playing sex to my kid. He/She'd probably beat the shit out of me.

my dad was dressed like that because he is a nurse you fool. No really.

oly you are still making your ma' jokes - most people stopped that in 5th class.

All the hip hop lads do 'Your ma' jokes. Are you being racist? I'll get Cormac after you.
Anyway, how can you hope to be any good at telling them if you give up in 5th class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back