Watching St Pauli down the pub in Dublin. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So the Dublin St Pauli fanclub are showing all St Pauli matches live in Murrays on o connell street, its free in and they are a friendly bunch from my experience.

Next sunday, sept 12th its FC Koln with a 4.30 kick off - could be caught after the punks or posers talk in phibsboro if your going to that.

Sunday 19th Sept sees the big Hamburg derby vs HSV with a 2.30 kick off, hopefully get to this on way back from fleskwater

They also plan some more social nights upstairs in murrays with bands and dj night planned for Sat october 23rd.

For more info on St Pauli and its history you can't do better in English than the Thesis at the link below, the chapters covering the era from the seventies on explains in detail the roots of the punk / left involvement with st pauli, what happened to the group of right wing supporters st pauli had at that time, how the club went from crowds of less than 2,000 to 20,000 etc.

http://www.uebersteiger.de/english/HI961_Sanderson.pdf

n254185457220_2692%5B1%5D.jpg

Aston Villa appear to have moved their fan club there as a trivial amount of useless information I thought I'd add.

I'll be down, there's shirts for sale also, pint logo on back and skull and crossbones st pauli logo on the frount if anyone wants one..
this will be a messy weekend some clash tribute band friday, tomas house gig sat, punk or posers and st pauli sunday most likey foggy dew after that then liver transpant on monday...

Next time I`m in Dublin I must pop in to this place if St Pauli are on the box,go over to see St Pauli a couple of times a year,so must check this place out.Is there a Dublin supporters website?

Not yet dude, there is a facebook group but it hasn't been touched in ages, hopefully gonna sort it out this sunday. And do drop in next time your in Dublin.

the look on the managers face when he realised it was offside was priceless. Ruud van nistleroy to shout abuse at on sunday!

good turn out yesterday, the next match is at 7pm on Wednesday, the amout of shit tickets that got trown at the HSV keeper was class, sort of suprised to acually see HSV fans in Murrays, the poster said ST Pauli VS Scum...

sounds like there is a good few of us heading in for the game tonight 7pm kickoff all welcome...

I'll be down, there's shirts for sale also, pint logo on back and skull and crossbones st pauli logo on the frount if anyone wants one..
this will be a messy weekend some clash tribute band friday, tomas house gig sat, punk or posers and st pauli sunday most likey foggy dew after that then liver transpant on monday...

I'd rather the gig in Murrays on Friday than some tribute band! Who is playing the Thomas House. Random Hand are playing the Mercantile Sunday too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back