VOTE SHAKES on You're a Star... (1 Viewer)

Patistuta

Website
www.theshakesrule.com
...this Sunday, December 18th at 6.30 pm on RTE1.

This year the winners will NOT be representing Ireland in Eurovision (Brian Kennedy will). The prize on offer is superb, 1 album deal with polydor, 10 000 eruo worth of gear etc - check rte.ie.

The heats for Galway, Derry and Cork have been on for the last 3 weeks. Dublin, where all the bands auditioned (and where The Shakes impressed the judges) is on this Sunday.

Yes it's a cheesy show but the prize on offer was too good not to have a go. Vote for us and strike a blow for credible rock n roll!

You can vote by text or phone so please, give us a text. Footage of us playing our song SHINE in the studio will be shown on Sunday.

Listen to SHINE here: Broadband

and here: Dial Up

www.theshakesrule.com

Is this song about a girl from Wexford coming to Dublin and getting fingered for the first time in a drunken haze in the back of Whelans while vomming all over the guys back?

If its not and you use this idea for a video you can contact my soliciter.

brian.html said:
Is this song about a girl from Wexford coming to Dublin and getting fingered for the first time in a drunken haze in the back of Whelans while vomming all over the guys back?

If its not and you use this idea for a video you can contact my soliciter.

:D

Zeelander said:
Hey "The Shakes", if your music is as imaginative and inspired as your band name you're destined for big things.

Edit: Just listened to your track. All the best in the contest.

I'll take the slabbering part of your post on the chin cos you rectified it by saying something good! Cheers.

were ye the ones that yer man said sounded like SLF, Sex Pistols, The Clash? cos he was talking through his arse. even my da knew ye sounded nothing like those bands.:rolleyes:

Patistuta, I'm amazed that you've managed to spam EVERY forum in the country, and still hung around afterwards to answer peoples questions and stuff. fairplay to ya.

I'm disapointed yee didn't go on a rock rampage and battered all the teenyboppers while yee had the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back