vocalist, poets, hand drummers, hippies etc. (1 Viewer)

Deep Blue Ocean

in the land of the brave and home of the cows
Website
Visit site
hey everyone,

if you didn't get your J1 visa and you realise that interrailing just wouldn't be the same, don't want to spend all summer working some full time job and want to get some musical shit together then why not send me a mail?

i play guitars and i'm looking for vocalists, visionaries, hand drummers, other drummers, poets, hippies, sample manipulaters, you and your dads old tamborine etc. etc. in order to create some music...

the kind of music being created will largely depend on what elements come together: spoken word poetry over lo fi acoustic post rock, drum n bass, acoustic techno(?), ambient metal... if any of these sound like a project you'd be interested in then get in touch!

general flavour: pretentious music designed not to be taken too seriously.

influences should be: trees, the bhopal disaster, occasional acid or shrooms, spicy cooking, sunshine, chuck palahniuk, dreads, DIY spirit, good nights out listening to punk/industrial/christy fucking moore!, graffiti, zines, politics, childhood, sex, drinking, skating etc. etc.

i'm 20 years of age, and i'm just royally sick of playing music on my own. if this all sounds even vaguely familiar then lets stop consuming music and start producing it!

Ocean

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back