Videos (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
Has anyone got good music videos on tape ? I'm thinking more video compliations or documentaries rather than gigs. Any Jazz (especially Sun Ra), 60's psych or Experimental stuff would be gift. Don't have much to trade save for some great audio comps. in the form of Cd/tape. Get back to me if this sounds good...

Lest there be any doubt, I can vouch for the excellence of Cyclo's compilations. They're legendary "out our way".

Aw crap. Now I need someone to vouch for ME.

By the way, Cylcopath, where are you planning on watching those videos? Yeh non-VCR-or-even-TV ownin' baaaaaaasthrd!

cyclotron (04 Dec, 2001 11:40 a.m.):
Has anyone got good music videos on tape ? I'm thinking more video compliations or documentaries rather than gigs. Any Jazz (especially Sun Ra), 60's psych or Experimental stuff would be gift. Don't have much to trade save for some great audio comps. in the form of Cd/tape. Get back to me if this sounds good...

I'll vouch for you baby. And while I'm doing, I'll be over here...(you know the rest) - might have to *choke* get a video and a TV...or go up to yur gaff..:):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back